Forum home General Chat Products & best buys
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Cosatto hogarth cotbed - anyone used this/thinking of buying

Hi

I'm trying to decide on a cotbed and was wondering if anyone could help? I'd like a cream one if possible with an adjustable base height and a drop-side. The cosatto hogath looks nice and was wondering if anyone has one of these and could recommend it or not?

Could anyone recommend any other cot beds?? I could prob be pursuaded to go with another colour if it was really good!!

thinking about it will i need an adjustable base height and drop side?? sorry am first time mum (also quite short at 5 foot 1") so not sure of need both? i've heard the i love my bear one in toys r us is also a good one.

any pointers would be great.
many thanks

Replies

• I haven't got that cotbed but from experience I would say that both the drop sides and the adjustable base are really good things to go for. The adjustable base makes it much easier to get a small baby in and out as they are higher up and the drop side makes it much easier on your back when they are bigger and the matress is at the bottom. My little girl is 20 months old and I am 7 months pregnant with number two. Her cot didn't have a drop side and untill she went into her bed this week it was really difficult for me to put her to bed as I had to lean such a long way into the cot, and I am 5 foot 8!
  • My sister has this cotbed in Walnut and its really lovely, I helped her put it together and it was very straight forward.

The adjustable base and drop side is very useful on mine (I have a Mamas and Papas but I'm sure they are all the same and to be honest I prefer my sisters looks wise), particuarly if you don't want to wake them up when you are putting them down!
  • thanks for that - i think i will go with the drop side and adjustable base image