Forum home General Chat Products & best buys

ne1 recommend a good double buggy?

2»

Replies

• hi its steph again.
    Iv only found one problem with the twin triumph. You get with it a pair of changable straps and a pair of seat protectors, but i dont seem to be able to get them on. its really hard but i can live with not having them on. Im just making sure my daughter doesnt eat while shes in it. She tends to get food everywhere and the grease marks dont come off.

Other than that i think its brill and the buggy for me. Just hope i dont fall pregnant. Cant be doing with pushing a double and having a toddler walking. too much stress for me.
  • maclaren twin techno i have and its sturdy and easy to use i got mine new off ebay but they cost about ??200 but i am sure it will last for a long time
  • maclaren twin techno i have and its sturdy and easy to use i got mine new off ebay but they cost about ??200 but i am sure it will last for a long time
  • hi tigger im gonna buy one of these so im hoping they r good my oh wants to know if u know if u can put the single buggy comfort packs on it ( they are pink or blue head cushion and sholder pads hes paranoid someone will think our girl mai is a boy if shes in a grey pram ) lol xxx