Forum home General Chat Products & best buys
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Best Pram/Pushchair/Car Seat?

:? Please help my head is in a spin!!

I've spend hours on the internet and wandering around Mothercare/John Lewis/Mamas and Papas and Boots and still non the wiser on what Pram/Pushchair to buy.

It's come down to three choices - Silvercross (Freeway Linear), Bugaboo and Quinny.

My first choice is the Silvercross as I'd like to take the baby out for walks lying down, however we drive a BMW 3 series and now we don't think it will fit in the boot!

The Bugaboo we thought was expensive for such a short term use and the Quinny seemed to have too many parts to store.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.............
Thanks

Replies

• Options
    Hi, im just testing a mothercare my3 at the moment, its a bit like the quinny. It has 3 wheels, seat unit can be used as a carrycot then into a pushchair, it can face you or face forward, it comes with car seat, cosytoes,raincover, carrycot liner and has a bag underneath for bits and bobs. Its ??400, well worth the money, my lo loves it and drops off to sleep quickly when we are out. Have fun choosing, Debs xx
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice. I'll take a look at that one too.