Forum home General Chat Products & best buys
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

iCandy apple?

Replies

• hi, eveyone. i have fell in love with the icandy apple and the best price so far that i have found is for ??560 and that is not including accessories or the carseat.

i also love the special edition one better but it is much more expensive and my mum and dad are buying it for me so dont want to take the mick ha.

just wondering if anyone has found either of these at a good price? i have tried the lesters nursery world in manchester because of an earler post saying it is cheaper but unfortunatily it has gone up in price to ??825. so can anyone please help me, thanks.
  • We ordered the iCandy Apple special edition about 6wks ago and are collecting it tomorrow and we cant wait!!!! They are quite expensive but well worth it-they look and feel great. We were a bit worried as to weather we splashed out a bit too much but as we still look at other prams and take them for testdrives in the shop we are more than happy with our choice-i fall in love with it everytime i see it-which isnt that often as they are quite uncommon unlike the quinny!!!!!
    My main piece of advice is to shop around-we found the phone numbers of all the stockists on the internet and spent about a week phoning round them all to get the best price as most of them price match-we ended up paying ??720 for the special edition and that included a maxi cosi car seat!!!
    Good luck!!!!image

Hi, ??720 for the special edition with car seat... thats really good. Where did you find that? Its really nice and i wouldnt mind paying that. Thanks. please email me the details if you can xamyalbx@hotmail.co.uk
  • Hi, I would like to say that I have also fallen in love with the icandy!!!! and would be grateful for the number of the person who can get them half price. - my email is amarjitoor@hotmail.com
    Thank you very much
  • Hi,

I am also in love with the icandy apple!!!! but its soo expensive.
    snowangel, can you please give me the details for the half price contact. my email address is amarjitoor@hotmail.com.

Thanks!!!!

Amsy
  • I know someone who can get the icandy apple for half the price brand new. If you want her details email me. I got my icandy pear off her for ??350 (they are ??519 in the shops)

x

Hi - I'm new to this site and am also in love with the iCandy apple stroller! I can't find your email address would you be able to email me your friends details nutty_vix@hotmail.com
    Many thanks
  • a friend of mine has an icandy apple and she loves it. she got it brand new from ebay (woman with a sports car didnt check to see if it would fit first!) she bought it for ??150!!!! Only probs with it is that its fairly heavy, doesnt fit on some busses and small boots, other than that, perfect!
  • We have the iCandy Apple too... It was around ??600 including the car seat.

I dont really like the special edition version of it so never had that decision. Also i think the price difference doesnt really warrent the actual differences in the two,,,

Happy shopping its a very exciting purchase to make image

Sunshine

http://lbdf.lilypie.com/sO8c.png

• Sunshine, can i ask where you got your Icandy apple from that came with the car seat for ??600? So far we have seen it for about ??585ish but the car seat etc has to be bought seperate. Thanks. x
  • Is anyone interested in purchasing an i candy apple special edition.
    It is a beautiful pram/pushchair and comes with all the accessories (including: carry cot, extra comfort mattress, pushchair seat, changing bag, parasol, 2x rain covers, car seat adaptors and footmuff)... I am selling it all for ??500 (I bought it new for over ??900).
    Everyone comments on what a gorgeous pushchair it is and my baby (1yr old) loves it too as it is just so comfy. I am only selling it now as I am pregnant again and need to buy a double.
    The buggy has a chrome finish and comes in 'black magic' there is a light scratch down one side due to taking it out of the car too quickly but apart from that it is as new- I have taken really good care of it including filling the wheels with a protective sealant so they look new too. Please email me with any queries: hellodebbie1@hotmail.com

Details:
    The stylish iCandy apple multi-mode system is a four wheel stroller.

??????? Suitable from birth
    ??????? Easy-fold mechanism
    ??????? Lightweight, corrosion-resistant aluminimum chassis
    ??????? swivelling or fixed front lockable swivel wheels
    ??????? Large rear wheels with air-filled tyres
    ??????? All-around suspension
    ??????? Reflective trim
    ??????? Adjustable soft touch rubber handle bar with choice of 7 positions
    ??????? Adjustable, multi-position front-facing and rear-facing seat
    ??????? Adjustable leg rest
    ??????? Extra large shopping basket.
    ??????? Zip pocket on rear of seat unit
    ??????? Adjustable hood with side and rear viewing panels
    ??????? All-over raincover included
    ??????? Feestanding when folded
    ??????? Safety tested and certified to BS EN 1888
    iCandy apple carrycot
    ??????? Suitable from birth; ideal until baby is able to sit up upright
    ??????? Padded mattress with washable liner
    ??????? Adjustable hood
    ??????? Integral padded carry-handle
    ??????? Apron and all-over raincover included
    ??????? Folds flat for easy storage
    ??????? Reflective trim
    ??????? Safety tested and certified to BS EN 1888

• Hi Snowangel or Jrawson do you still have contact details for the person selling ICandy apples for cheaper price. Please email me if you do tinakilmister@fsmail.net
    Thanks
  • hi justwandered what any of you that had the carrycot thought of it as it doesnt seem to get good reviews?

[Modified by: MummyTo4.5 on August 18, 2010 10:04 PM]

• I just wanted to update that I did end up buying the iCandy Apple and nearly 18 months on I'm still using it as my only buggy. I LOVE it! We bought the carrycot from ebay for 1/2 price and it was a good job as my 'lo' was 10lb's at birth and a whopping 14lb's at 7 weeks so had to move into the seat unit much earlier than expected!

My ds loves facing me and chatting away and will sleep soundly in it still. I have looked around for something a bit lighter but I couldn't find anything that matched the quality and comfort of the iCandy apple so I can put up with lifting it in and out!

Hope this helps anyone who is trying to decide what buggy to get xxx
  • Hiya,

Ive just stumbled across this site and created an account as saw this post from you and how popular it is!!

Do you still have the details for this person to get a discout on the apple, Ive been trawling the internet trying to find out prices for it but they are very secretive!

Only one shop sells it near us so I dont have much choice at the moment : )

thank you so much

Rach
  • hello i would like email address for person who can get icandy for good prive thank you
  • send me email address please
  • yes i really want the icandy apple love it!!
  • Hi, I'm also interested in the Icandy Apple and the only stockist I know of in Bristol is John Lewis and it's quite expensive. If anyone can let me know other stockists or details of somewhere else we can buy it from that would be great! We don't mind travelling if we can get a better deal. thanks so much.
  • do you still know where to get the icandy cheaply?

Thanks
  • If you dont mind a 2nd hand one there seem to be a lot on Ebay at the moment

Julia x

http://www.stores.ebay.co.uk/Baby-Clothing-Boutique-UK
  • How did you get on with buying your iCandy buggy. My cousin wants one she is due in September so we are trying to see if we can get one for a cheaper price than on their site. She does not want the full thing just the pushchair without the carry cot or car seat as she still has car seat from previous baby. Any help with where to buy this would be great. It is a great item and definatley worth the money though so if we cant get a deal than I guess will pay whats advertised.