Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships

fed up

hi my lo is 4 months old and ive started feeling really fed up ive had alot of problems with my rent and thats really stressed me out but ive started cryin at the slightest little thing like the other day i washed my black bath mat and then when i washed my clothes they were all covered in black fluff and i just stated cryin even though i realise its not a big deal! its nothing to do with my baby i love him so much and love looking after him! im a single mum aswell and dont get out alot i know it sounds stupid coz i see my friends and stuff but i feel really lonely and spend alot of time crying i think it all stems from the problems and the stress with my reant although i wasnt feeling overly happy before its all made me feel alot worse does anyone know why im feeling like this if its just stress or somthing eles? xxx

Replies

• same here my boys just turned 4 months too and i have an older daughter and iam feeling the stress of it all,and the rent issue....me too!!!!!!but i did find talking to the letting agency helped..maybe you could try that,i find that money is usually the problem and puts alot of stress on families.