Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

LADIES PLZ PLZ READ!!!!!!!!

i think this is the right place for this post?
firstly men dont think they just dont who knows why????(if you find out let me know)
secondly they think its easy looking after kids, house, pets mother in laws
thirdly think think they have the most hardest job in the world!!!
FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they dont!!!!
when i was pregnant i cleaned, cooked, shopped oh was great with this he didnt moan just got on with his job we did stuff togother i THROUGHT things were just fab lo came still i throught things were great how wrong was i!!!!
oh went for a drink as blokes do when babies come, he invited my step sister who is a slut! he told her he wasnt very happy she told him exactly what blokes like to hear that he was perfect it was my fault if i couldnt see that, he was soooooo good looking sexy great at is job need i carry on you as normal women can see where this is leading!!!!! (at this time im away in wales)
yeh BEDROOM and BANG BANG hed done it with my half sister he lived with this for a year before he came clean 4 weeks ago! i knew something was wrong but didnt want to accuse him of something he hadnt done!!! HA HA we cried alot he said sorry i dont know how many times i had it out with her SLUT SLUT SLUT we decided we loved each other and it only happend coz we wernt being honest with each other and talking so now we have moved on things are gerat ive made the best promise to myself which is I love myself i love my son i love my oh but i am going to look after me more now than eva and if think something then im going to say even daft things like he annoys me coz he hasnt put the toilet seat down things like that im going to let him know as these daft things build up and then things go from bad to worse!!! im also going to do what i want in that i maen if i want to have me time im going to tell him if he wants his me time im going to let him if i want something im going to tell him for eg it was our 8th year anniversary and i said to him you can surprise me if you want he did i got 12 red roses although i had to tell him it was better than getting nothing and pretending it was ok n going to bed thinking what a shit he never got me anything hope you get my drift so ladies say what you wan tdo what you want hten you carnt blame anyone else!!!!!!!

Replies

• Shouts *I know, i know* its cos there brains are in there pants!!!! lol
    look after no.1 hun, yourself! and your lo of course (not that i need to tell you that cos im sure you already do hun....)
    Caz x x

[Modified by: cazzy.w on July 17, 2008 09:42 PM]

• wow I'm schocked. Can you really forgive him and trust him after he did it with your half sister? I dont think he wud do it in the first place for any reason if he cared about you.

• if im honest which i am being coz of my promise to myself we are better now than ever before! hes sorry i believ him he now has to earn the right to be loved by me again(i do love him but i sure as hell aint tellin him!!!! well not yet) if it had been a stranger then i would hav eleft him but coz i know she wants him i know he was sort of tricked not that makes it ok she told me she wanted him when i had it out with her he says he loves me and wants to be with me and i believe him. he said he feels dirty and discusted with himself for making me feel like this so hes going to do everything to put it right and im going to give him the chane and in the mean time im going to look after me and lo before i look after us as a couple. the thing is we are noe so much more open and honest with each other its just a shame it took that, so as long as you really are being honest then you carnt blame anyone else
  • sounds like a creep to me. hel do it again and trust it wont last so dont be fooled into trusting him. total sleeze.