Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

just needed to write it down

hiya ladies i dont mean to sound rude but i dont expect anyone to reply just needed to write it down as its really starting to get to me.

however if u do read this i will explain in full 5 years ago i was diagonsed with extreme pcos but managed to concieve with my daughter who is nearly 2 but now we have been ttc again for about 18mths but i have had loads of test and was told that ivf was the only way to concieve again but then today i went to have a scan to check everything was ok for the ivf to start and was told my womb was also heavily scarred and that implation would be able to take place so i wouldn't be able to have any more children ever and now i dont know what to do with myself and i also found out today that 2 of my friends are pregnant and i feel bad because i want to be happy for them i really do but it just hurts so much at the moment and now i feel like i cant tell them as i feel i will make them feel guilty about their good news and my hubby says that at least we have a child but i know he wants more i saw his face when we were told but he wont talk to me about it he has gone all quiet and wont talk or hug me and i do understand that he is grieving too but now i feel like he is stuck with me and that the dreams of a large family will never happen and its my fault i just feel useless and empty what purpose do i have now its amasing how something like this can make u feel like a waste and soo unwomanly

so if this doesnt make any sense i just needed to write it down and have a good cry in private

Replies

• hi
    oo no well thats very sad to hear but dnt think its your fault theres nothing you can do to help it just think positive what about looking into adoption or helping out with your friends babys
  • lauryn hun i'm so sorry *big hugs*
    i'm sure your friends will want to know whats going on with your situation, they are your friends after all. also i'm sure your hubby doesn't feel like he's stuck with you, your a couple, and going through it together. tell him how your feeling and you need him.
    take care xx.
  • id get a second opinion and also u should both go to counselling even if it only helps you understand each other. I really really wish u all the best. u must be going through hell.
  • big hug. not know why im on support, im emotional enough!!! what about fostering/adoption. you could still bring a lot of love to childrens lives. hope everything works out ok for you and your oh. xx
  • im rly sorry hun im sure there will b over options for you like adoption finding a surrogate mother all the best xx