Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Feeling upset tonight!

I've been feeling really low today. I should be in bed asleep but just can't seem to switch off. I am due back to work early April and the plan was that I wasn't going back however, my husband lost his job on Friday and now it looks like I may have to go back. I really don't want someone else seeing my daughters first steps and other things and it is really upsetting me. My husband is on a course his week and has asked if we could leave talking about it until it is finished so I have no one to talk to. I have tried to do that but I got upset the other night as I had been phoning round childminders etc and he got arsey and said that by me getting upset is putting more pressure on him. I know it is but I have feelings too. Maybe it is selfish of me to get upset about having to go back to work but I have spent nearly a year being with our daughter for 24hrs a day and to give her to someone else is taking some time to get my head round. Oh maybe I'm just a moany old cow and am being selfish. :cry::cry::cry:

Replies

• Options
    no honey your not when my kids were little i wouldnt let them out my sight unfortunately i had to go back to work cos my then husband said he wasnt i am now trying for a baby after m/c in jan and i know that this time round i will not be going to work my partner will be staying in his job i couldnt bear to be parted if i had another my daughter said it would be staying at her house sometimes and i already said no to that and im not even pregnant again yet lol