Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships

extension of the P&B space thread

People whoare too lazy to use the push doors in shops.

I took Grace into town for the first time yesterday in her pram and I ahd to wait for people to come through the automatic doors. No prams, wheel chairs. Young kids just too plain lazy to use the other doors. What is worse when they stand and have a chat!!!

It really winds me up. If you don't have a disability or a pram, push a damn door and walk up 3 steps!
I got asked to leave a store once coz it happened when I hadn't been to bed with my son as a baby.

Replies

• or people who take the lifts instead of the escalators!! There's no effort to use the bloody escalators!!! but there is a hell of an effort to get a buggy up them when there is only one lift and perfectly capable people are using them!!!
  • Yes it annoys me too especially people in the lifts! What lazy sods. I was in a lift the other day in primark, me & another woman with a buggy were squashed in when this silly cow gets in with 2 kids of about 4 and 6. The escalators were right next to the lift, so no excuse! I usually end up taking the escalators now, it's less hassle, my buggy is light, I just hold it up a bit so Gabe still lies flat x