Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

YOUR NOT ALONE 2!

Replies

• Options
    Faithlouise,
    my thoughts are with you, please try and stay positive. I know it must be difficult and a very worring time for you.
    All my best wishes,
    Anna
  • Options
    o m g its just happened again ive just spent ages typing out a post bloody ages and its gone!!! just like that ..this site is terrible for that. and i have to go now too. sorry girls.... louise thinking of you today spud im sure everything will be ok let us know when you get back please we'll be waiting for you. hope youve got someone to go with you. we are all with you. gotta go sorry girls c u later hugs all round. becky .xxxxxx
  • Options
    HI girls, faithlouise, im thinking of you a lot, not long to go now and im sure you ll be okay, remember to let us all know how you are and as before my thoughts are with you, Emma, i hope you are pg it would be great, dont forget to let us all know, although im sure you wouldn (god i cant wait til end of feb now!) Hope everyone else is okay too, and thanks for advice on how my partner is taking things, i suppose it must be a bit weird for him knowing what i ve just been through for him to stop thinking of me as poor defensless Gem and back to 'hop to it Mr!' Gem, hopefully that wont take too long to restore itself though, fingers crossed anyways. Rite lovelys speak soon, and thank you again xx
    PS Im sending Love Luck Support and Caring to you all (esp you faithlouise, stay strong if you can) xx
  • Options
    that was a lovely message gem thanku for that x faithlouise you have been on my mind all morning i hope evrything went well for you hun! doesnt look like im gonna get my money back for the hotel the t***s i am so pissed off with this. dont think i like my hair girlies it is too drastic a change for me and i am quite pale so i decided to go on sunbed last nt only for 9 mins but i burnt the top of my back think il make the most of it coz dont think im pg coz the nipple sore thing has stopped so think its just my imagination coz wen i am pg again i wont be goin un sunbeds then coz ur not supposed to r u. i am dreading goin back to work i have just started to get used to bein a lady of leisure money has been tight though coz work dont pay sick - i had a really wierd dream last nt i dreamt i had 3 nipples how wierd prob coz i was thinking about my nipples being sore. right gonna love u an leave u for a bit - cud anyone reasure me that when i feel angry about things that is ok coz im not normally an angry person is it coz of wot has happened i mean it has only been just over 3 weeks. hope i start feeling my usual self again soon love and luck to u all speak soon em xx
  • Options
    hi firstly can i just say to louise that we are thinking of you spud and whenever your ready to come on and tell us your news about the scan we will be all ears. thinking of you xx emma i hope its ok to be angry, cos i was amongst loads of other stuff lol....3 nipples eh!!.lol..never had a dream like that before.lol. sorry about the hotel...i'd give your hair a little longer its cos your not use to it...melanie how did your scan go today when you get chance youll have to pop on and tell us all the details, cant wait we waited for ages for this scan!! lol..aww beth give ya hubby a hug i think its harder for men cos us girlies cry all over the place dont we? my o/h was the same. anna looks like youll have to make brownies for us all!! will that spare bedroom fit us all in??? lol..sounds like a laugh doesnt it? im suprised nobody heard about that story cos it was on sky news and most people have been talking about it today asking why they got away with it and social services cocking up again etc. people ringing in saying they'd like to do the same back to them or poor boiling water on them etc. anyway i wont go on....oh yes beth she's being spoilt lol she's beautiful got her a wheel today!! although she doesnt know what to do with anything yet she's only a baby..lol.. i treat them as one of the family also they even get christmas pressies!!! thanks everyone for your advice with the neighbor thing like i said to him could be nothing but best be safe eh? when my lad was small he went through a stage of nightmares and he'd scream blue murder and my neighborasked me about it one morning so i had to explain...aww and do you know what started it??? a little boy at school was telling him scarey stories and he told him that there was a claw that came out from under your pillow at night to get you!!! awww he was petrified..no matter what i said or did....bless his little cotton socks..sorry.. i like saying that!!lol...he hasnt got little cotton socks now!!!.lol..he's 18!! and 6ft.....barbara hope the move is going well. thinking of you spud. well i gota go and do tea now. thinking of you all hugs becky.xx hope i havent missed anyone. oh my baby is leaving me in the morning for her skiing trip to italy : ( all packed and ready to go!
  • Options
    thank you all so much for your support baby was fine and dancing but really thank you to you all you are credits to your selfs well done and thank you xxxxx
  • Options
    That is so good news Faithlouise.
    I am really pleased for you,the worry will get less when you start to feel the baby move, I know it is a while away but I kept worring altrought my pregnancys.When you have had problems in the past it is not easy. Just relax now and look after yourself.
    All the best, Anna
  • Options
    Becky, How are you doing with Natalie going. I will be so worried the first time mine go away. Maybe I will keep them in until they are 20.... I had to go and pick Rebecca up from school today as she had been sick. When she came home she was eating lots and dancing and singing so I DONT KNOW WHAT IT WAS ABOUT BUT SHE IS NOT ILL. Oops put caps lock on by mistake...
    Beth I hope you are ok and that you wont get snowed in on sunday, we have had nothing down here.
    Barabara, I hope the move went well, I know what you will be busy doing.......,.,.!!!
    Emma, It is ok to feel angry, you will feel better soon, it is easier for me as I have already got children.
    Gemma , thinking of you and I hope you are ok.
    Mel, I hope it all went well for you today.
    I think that is everybody.
    I WILL TRY AND GET ON LATER IF cHRIS DOES NOT SIT HERE ALL NIGHT PLAYTING football games. I must go now as I have got a apple/pear crumble in the oven. And the kids could do with going to bed.
    Take Care
    Anna
  • Options
    Hi All
    Been for my scan today and everything was fine.It was so nice to see the baby and for everything to be ok.We didn't find out the sex of the baby so it will be a nice suprise.My little boy is really sick with a vomiting bug he has been up all nite throwing up and is still throwing up now.Kids really are a worry.He hasn't had a good week on weds he had an accident at school and fell on his nose and they couldn't get it to stop bleeding so they rang me at work which was scary to get a call from the school like that.My mum went and got him and he came home and was fine went back to school the next day and now has this awful sickness bug.I have been washing and drying bedding all day.I will try and e-mail the scan pictures to the addresses I have.Sorry I havent had proper time to catch up with you all will do once normality has returned to the house!!.Becky your hamster sounds so cute give her a stroke from me.BB hope the house move goes ok.Gems thanks for your kind words i'm glad it gives you hope - I know that you all will get your wishes soon if it can happen for me then I know it will happen for you all soon.!! Take care all love melxxx
  • Options
    oh faithlouise....im soooooooooooooooooo happy for you!! phew, right now you have that out of the way and you know everything is alright youve nothing to worry about so you have to start looking after yourself and you better start to relax a little now ok? lol.put your feet up and take a few nice relaxing deep breaths!!! L.M.H.O. i mean it. being anutie to all these babies is making my nerves bad...lol..and all the worry!!! oh must admitt ill be glad when she's back.lol.i know she hasnt even gone yet!! lol. ive hid a note in her clothes just the usual have a great time, get stuck in, dont go alone anywhere or talk to strange men. wear seat belts lol. miss her loads etc etc dont spend all my money. hehehe i just hope the snow is clear on the roads while they are on the roads. god im gona miss her. anyway ive got you lot avent i?....anna if i could get away with keeping them locked up i would too! my son was beaten and robbed in june they didnt get anyone for it and it kills me when he goes out he was also attacked when he was sticking up for some girls off 3 prats who thought he was on his own but his mates was in the shop so came out to help him when they realized what was going on...but he ended up with a foot in his face for that....ive told steve if anything ever happens to my kids then to just knock me out!! .lol..im going to be gray by the time im 40....you never stop worrying. rebecca shoulds alright. must of been something and nothing as they say, sorted itself out when she was sick!... how far gone are you louise sorry if youve said already ive got a memory like a sive. do you know the sex? anna your doing it deliberatly (spelling) with all these goodies, are we having custard with that? lol. well i havent really got anything to say now steve is watching his soaps lol.. i might get molly out. or read my book. melanie how did it go spud? well im thinking of you all. take care luv becky xx ps im really happy for you louise ; ) xxxxxxxx
  • Options
    OH MELANIE, I JUST MISSED YOU!!!! AWWW IM SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU MEL I REALLY AM. WELL DONE GIRL...YYYIIIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE. OH MEL. I AM GLAD. I COULD GIVE YOU A BIG HUG! .XXXX sorry about your little boy thats the only thing they pick up alsort dont they and bring it home??? hope he's starting to feel better soon. big hugs mel thanks for letting us know. becky xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Becky, got some custard... You'd better hurry before Chris eats it all, I have only had a little bit....Chris is being really nosey and trying to read what I write, maybe I should say something horrible about him.....That is awful whats happened to your son. One of the reasons we moved is to move somewhere as bit calmer... People leave their kids outside school here when they go inside and in the car...Where I used to live before was not to bad although it was near to the M25 and that M25 rapist. Also you remember tha girl that got stabbed in the neck whildt walking her baby. I lived 5 min away from there and Chris was away at the time. It was a scary time altough things like that normally didnt happen there.
    I was really..SAD earlier I nearly cried when bloody Viv Windsor gave birth, she ;s not even a real person..Things like that normally don't get to me..
    Mel, Great news! You must be soo relieved..
    I need to convince Chris to start trying again, I think he is trying to think a bit safely and things we should wait a bit, I am a bit more impatient and even though it makes sense to wait for a period and so on I just want it to happen again soon so I don't think sensible.
    Anyway must go now to watch rubbish on the telly..
    It is nothing on...
    Take Care
    Anna
  • Options
    Mel....glad everything went well for you today have been thinking of you and thank you so much for the picture of the scan, I'm not gonna lie I was filling up when I saw it, please dont feel bad for sending it though as I am sooooooo happy for you and your hubby you both deserve this happy time and you give me so much hope that it will happen to me again. Sorry to hear about your little boy being so poorly I hope he gets well soon, how is his nose did it bruise at all? Faithlouise......another person who I was thinking about today, so good to hear that everything went well with your scan as well. I hope that in time you can begin to relax and start to enjoy your pregnancy. Emma,,,,just want to reassure you that feeling angry after a loss I think is perfectly natural. I was fine for a few days and then it hit me and I was feeling sooooo angry I have never felt anything like it. In time this will pass. Anytime you are feeling in one of your angry moments drop us a line and get things of your chest. So still no joy with getting your money back on the hotel its such a pain. Stick with your hair, I think its early days and you just need to get used to it. Becky.....Natalies trip has come round quick glad that you have given her a pep talk!!! I hope that the roads arent too bad down there, I am sure that she will be fine and before you know it she will be back home again. I was reading about that story you were talking about in the Metro on the train this morning. I just could not believe what that poor little girl had goned through....the parents deserve life with the key thrown away. Glad that Moly has settled in well, has she tried out her new wheel??? Anna...any crumble left or am I too late??? It sounded diven I love a crumble with plenty of custard I find it is a great comfort food and a nice winter warmer. You sound like a right little cook what with the brownies as well. Its no good girls we are gonna have to gatecrash Anna's house and start sampling all that lovely food she keeps cooking :lol: Good to hear from you Gems, you are sounding well. So what have you all got planned for the weekend? We are hopefully going to see the new Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore film over the weekend, it looks quite good. If we do go and see it I will let you know what it was like, apart from that we have nothing planned. If the snow does come our way on Sunday I think we will be hibernating!!!!! I hope that you are all well and looking after yourselves, take care and big hugs to all. Beth xx
  • Options
    Oops sorry I missed out BB....I hope that the house move went well for you and good luck with the baby making this weekend if you can find the energy!!!!!! Take care and speak soon Beth xx
  • Options
    I am soo bored. Chris is watching the new bond film on dvd, we went to see it at the cinema a few weeks ago,,So I am reading through all the different posts. Not doing much for the weekend just tidying up and packing for sweden. I am afraid all the crumble has gone. I am such a pig, maybe I will sign up for weightwatchers soon...
    Beth, let me know what the film is like, I don't think I would get Chris to go and watch a film likew that. We are going out on tuesday though instead of Valentines with everyone else and prices twice as high.. Such cheapskates.. We have got rebeccas parents eve first so we thought might make a night of it when we have got babysitters(inlaws).
    Maybe I should get an early night as last night I couldn't sleep, had a headache and went downstairs at 4 am to get some tablets.
    Hope you are all ok.

Anna
  • Options
    Hi Anna, no wonder you are bored if Chris is watching a James Bond film, I sympathise as I cant stand them lucky for me neither can Matt (hubby). Will let you know what the film is like, maybe you could go with one of your friends if its not a film that Chris would like. Matt likes anything so it doesnt bother him what I drag him to see!!! Theres no need for you to go to weightwatchers so get that thought out of your head, and anyway if you did you would have to stop doing all that lovely cooking and us girls are coming round soon to sample it!!!! Dont think you are a cheapstake at all....I think its crazy the way that restraunts wack the prices up just because its Valentines. Well I hope that you have a great weekend and speak soon. Take care, Beth
  • Options
    hey beth i can just vision them in the middle of all the boxes on the floor with all the news paper and everthing everywhere!!.lol..no funiture or bed and chippy wrappers..l.m.a.o. i think an eye for an eye me beth give them what they gave her id do it with pleasure!!lol..the film your going to see is it that comedy? ive seen one advertise but cant remeber whats its called. weve said we are going to start going out but saying that weve said that before!!lol. ANNA you better tell chris that i said its not fair him hogging all the pc when we all have to do our ladies talkin.lol. and if he goes near my custard ill come round and fight him for it! lol and ill sit on him that should do the trick!!lol..he'll soon give up when he cant breath.lol... its bad today the crime and they are getting away with it too i think its about time T.B and his crew grew some balls and did something about it!!. is your hubby worried about trying again then anna. it funny isnt it cos with the first 2 m/c it was me who was ready to try again before my o/h i had to wait till he came round and was ready to give it another go..its early days though for you yet. i dont watch emmerdale but i know what you mean some things sometimes just gets to you doesnt it?..keep your chin up spud we all have to keep our chins up and keep smiling its our turn soon enough..........WHOS AFTER MY CRUMBLE NOW??? GET OFF MY CRUMBLE!!! LOL i think we should get together and just do loads of baking and eat it all!! we could all do something different and the open a bottle of wine and just scoff!! lol. with some music to wiggle to as we go.lol. well on that note im going now. thinking of you all. take care and have a lovely weekend. whatever your all doing. becky.xxx
  • Options
    blimey 2 more posts i cant keep up! lol
  • Options
    my oh my it has been busy on here tnite ive missed out on loads there is no way i can remember all that and i have had a few drinks tnite (bet u all think im an alcy lol) just making the most of it - bin karaoke again had a better night this time managed to sing a song without crying i sing alot of meaningful songs you see that just choke me up bex that is so cute that ur hammy is only a baby and doesnt know ow to use her wheel yet orrr! faithlouise that is fantastic news i am so pleased for you it must be a weight off your shoulders just try and enjoy being pg now and looking after urself mel thats also wonderful news you are both an inspiration to us keep us updated on ur progress. thanku everyone for your reassurance about feeling amgry. mmm i love apple crumble i bet they love u at home anna all the lovely cookin u do.beth ive seen that film advertised it looks good think i might go and watch that too. gem hope ur feeling ok hun and bb hope the move is going well. this question is a little personal but here goes anyway and please be honest - me and o/h decided to do (hows ur father) again and it just really really hurts think its coz im so tense about things but feel really bad on gaz coz he doesnt like to hurt me but not sure why this is av any of you ever had this problem? not sure if we shud be trying so soon but we just cant wait im so impatient! hope i didnt forget anyone love to u all sweet dreams em xx
  • Options
    Hi Emma, glad to hear that you had a better night with the singing, hope you had a drink for us girls! Maybe the reason it hurt while you were doing the deed is that you were not relaxed and subconsciously (Spelling!) you were thinking if I do fall pg will the same thing happen. I was lucky and it didnt hurt when we started to try again but everyone is different. Have you tried again since, you do not need to answer that as I understand its a bit personel. All I can advise is to try and relax and not think of it in the way that you are doing it to fall pg, just enjoy it and go with the flow. BB Hope you are ok and happy to be in your new home, let us know when we can come round for our midnight feast....we will get Anna to do all the baking and Becky and I will just bring the wine and the CD's so that we can have a good boogie in the middle of the living room!!!! Becky.....how are you doing today? Did Natalie get off all right this morning? How is Molly, has she been on the wheel yet? I bet it must be quite scary for her what with her being so tiny the wheel must look massive lol. The film that we are hoping to see is a romantic comedy I think its call music and lyrics but not to sure. Anna how are you doing today? I hope that all is well and you didnt die of boredom with the James Bond film last night. To get your own back go and rent out a romantic film and make sure that Chris watches it with you! Mel hope you are ok, no doubt still buzzing with excitment from yesterday, how is your little boy now I hope he is feeling better. Faithlouise how are you, hopefully the news of the scan has sunk in and you start to feel a bit more happier with the pregnancy. Hope you all have a great weekend whatever you are doing......if you are going out make sure you wrap up warm! Take care, Beth x