Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships

YOUR NOT ALONE 2!

Replies

• hi em and swede, ill have an holiday too!!!..lol..not had one for a few years now, sorry emma i remember you saying now! my memory, i dont work we had to sell up when my hubby got poorly it was too much running around and v. long hours, im classed as a carer now although when you are married and you love them youll do it anyway and they give you something really silly like 20 wk as though that would cover you for everything you do anyway..lol..we get a rough deal us women dont we???its like when they add up everything we do within the home and how much it would cost us to get someone to do it and its hundreds of pounds av you seen it done??? we could all be rich!lol..anna no need to explain the photos they are lovely...love the footie post you put in!! L.M.S.O. youll have to give him a nice massage where he hurts!!!..: ) lol...do you have your in laws round a lot? cos as much as i love mine i wouldnt want them round all the time.lol.and im sure steve feels the same about mine!!..its nice if you can all do that though, sounds like you go to a lot of trouble for everyone. (youll have to get them to give you a lift) beth hope your ok spud not heard from you in hmmmm 24 hrs lol.. its just not on!!! i got to go for now got to go to the dentist in 15 mins. then shopping : ( so ill chat later! gem hows things spud? hope your feeling a little better.bb hows it going get that flippin pc up and running. melanie hows lil bean lol?? tc hugs to you all. becky.xxx
  • Becky, My in laws live in the same road... They have just moved aswell so they havent got a table yet. I reccon they owe me lots of dinners. They do babysit for us so I thought I better cook for them. I have just made some more brownies, I am addicited to them..
    Hope your dental visit goes ok, the shopping sounds better.
    I have convinced Chris to start trying again so full steam ahead....
    It will prob take ages this time, it did with Aaron.
    Rebecca has got a friend coming around after school so I am making fishfingers toight, I bought some lovely cod from Waitrose. Chris is going to his brothers to put a fan up. He is limping still suffering from his injury, I keep telling him he is getting to old to play football...
    Gemma, I hope you are feeling ok today.
    Beth, I hope you are ok, are you going to see your family soon.
    BB, How are things with the new house.
    Mel, I hope you are doing alright and that your little boy is ok.
    Emma, I hope work was ok and that you are ok
    Take Care
    Anna
  • anna yes i agree they do owe you lots of dinners..lol.. how does your hubby take the ''your getting old for footie''??? lol. do you go to watch him play? runnin round getting covered in mud .lol..id love it if steve played (well maybe not in this weather its too cold) but he'd never make it to the shower after, not untill id finished with him anyway. l.m.h.o. oh i wouldnt wanna wash the kit after though. anna im glad youve both decided to try again i bet your dead chuft now..ooh great ill have to keep everything crossed for you both too!! feel like theres only us left not ttc now : (
    the dentist went well dont need anything done phew..i hate the dentist...beth where are you??? im well missing you now!!!its been way over 24 hrs since we spoke.lol. are you ok spud hows work going? and your lovely hubby? mel thanks for the email glad your well and we'll see you on the board soon hopefully! barbara avent you set that flippin computor up yet!! your not getting your prioitys right!! (sp) whats more important your furniture or us???..lol..only messing hope its going well. emma how did work go today? hope it went nice and easy for you! gem hope your ok spud and things start to get better for you soon. well im going now im making some meat n potatoe pie for in the freezer. and i need a brew. oh i had txt off natalie before said that she's loving it big time...and she's moving up a few classes cos she good at it (they have a instructor if they avent done it before) she said that she feels on top of the world!!...oh i miss her its horrible her bedroom being empty for so long.lol. arh well going for a coffee now. thinking of you all. tc hugs all round becky xxxxx ps) anna sorry, when i read through my last post it sounded a bit rude.lol. didnt mean for it to be like that just a bit cheeky!! ops.xx
  • HI everyone, thank you for your support and letting me know its 'normal', im just a bit of a control freak and i like to be in control of my emotions and things, (have slight OCD, god, i really am i kook!) but im taking your advice Emma and im going to join a gym tomorrow and buy myself some Vitamin E, i told my partner today that even though if a m/c is going to happen its going to happen that if we catch again im not leaving the sofa until its here! Drastic i know but i just really dont want to go through all this again, and if i can limit my chances of this happening again by doing anything in particular im going to do it. I hope your all alright though and im sending love to all of you, xxx
  • Just wanted to add to this post. I had a m/c back in September and am now moving on from it. I feel now that lifes for the taking and that for any future pregnancy that I may have, I will just have to dive right in and go for it. I know I can come out the other end (as I have) and my need to have a baby out weighs my fear over what could happen.
    I have only picked up on some of what has been discussed but from the last post, it sounds like vit E has been recommended. I just wanted to add a suggestion of my own- co-enzyme Q10. I read in a fertility book that women who have had miscarriages have had a lower level of this in their body. Its also used to help couples trying to conceive during IVF. So I have been taking it since October. It helps in the release of energy. I haven't managed to get pregnant yet (this is month 3) but like you gemski I am keen to try anything that will help. Just a suggestion and good luck to all those ttc and who are pregnant.
  • Hi All Been on to read all the posts as if I leave it too long I always miss out and have to catch up on so much.Just wanted to say to gems that what you are feeling is only natural and you are not evil.The amount of times I thought my face would crack with my fake smile for people when they shared their good news its not like I wasnt happy for them its just that you have all this pain inside that people are not aware of.Plus you don't always want to share with everyone when you are ttc.its such early days for you yet please give yourself time and don't be to hard on yourself!!.Becky I loved the pics of molly just wish I was a bit closer so I could come round and see her.How are you finding it with your daughter away this week?.I bet it feels strange.I hope she has a great time.Hope everyone on the chat room is doing ok catch up with you in a couple of days after I have been to work as I never get chance to come on then Bye for now.xx
  • Hello, thank you for your advice Lily, il try it, il give anything a go once, co-enzyme 10? where can i get that, can you buy it in Boots? Sorry never even heard of that before, Thank Mel i feel exactrly how you wrote it, im trying to be so happy and everytime i leave the house i put my 'mask' on then when im home i just cry constantly, i no you say its natural, and i know that it is if i think bout it logically, i just wish id stop feeling sorry for myself and catch, grrrrr!!! Life is so unfair, another of my friends has just announced her happy news and i worked out from how far along she is that she would have caught almost the same time as me, shes more interested in going out an getting drunk than having a family, everyone thinks im too young to be worrying bout it and that i ve got all the time in the world. That may be the case but i dont want children in a few years time i wan them now, thats all i ve ever wanted to be, i ve always gone along with my mum's ideas of me getting an amazing career and rolling in cash but i think now im ready for it, my partner is ready for it and only natyre is in the way for us. Anyway thank you girlys, Speak soon, xxx
  • Blimey girls its taken me ages to read all the posts and now that I have I have forgotten what was said and by whom!!!!! That will teach me for not logging on sooner!! Emma....how was your first day back at work? I hope that everything went well and not too many questions were asked. I am sorry to say but yes you are right the wine has to go if you are ttc.......more for Becky, dont worry we will return the favour when you are pregnant Becky!!! Good to hear that Natalie is enjoying herself and going up to higher classes what a pround Mum you must be. I bet it does feel weird not having her around still she will be home before you know it. Little Molly is doing well and obvioulsy has the hang of the wheel that you got her. Your story with the sugar puff had me in stiches I can always rely on you to but a smile on my face :\) Anna....good to see that your inlaws were adventurous with the dessert yesterday......what a let down I thought you might have done a nice cheescake but oh no just ice cream!!! I hope that you dont think I'm being rude because I wasnt meant to be oops! Mel good to see that you popped on hope you and baby are well and your little boy has made a full recovery. Gems, Lilypingu and Emma keep your chin up and remain positive I have every faith that you will all fall pregnant soon. BB.....get that computer up and running! we are missing talking to you! Mind you it may take you a day to catch up with everything. I am sorry if I missed anyone will catch up with you next time. Hope you are all well, take care Beth xx
  • hi all work wasnt too bad i worried myslef to death last night an i cried myself to sleep even though i only got about 3 hrs sleep i was tossing and turning all night the top of my back and neck is killing me coz ive been so tense over last few weeks and i just burst out crying when i got to work coz it made it all real that i have lost my baby and that my life has to get back to normal the good thing is ive been talking about work alot to my o/h tnite rather that just the m/c coz thats all ive been talking about recently ive even talked about it to my colleagues i cant help it! gem i have felt exactly like you i want a baby now and people keep saying you re still young you ve got plenty of time but they just dont understand do they and also i wanted the baby i lost not another baby! but people keep saying and i can see where they are coming from it was probably for the best because something was obviously going wrong. someone once said to me that when a m/c happens its just the physical side of the baby that died and when you finnaly have a baby the same soul will come back to the physical form i think this is a nice way of looking at things coz then if it is true then when the soul comes back u neva really lost that baby if u know what i mean! so like you gem i will try anything anything at all that is my only wish in this life that i get a healthy baby i so want to be a mum and i am so ready and im positive our day will come so fingers and toes crossed for u all. thanku averyone for your kind comments on me going back to work and ofcourse il sort u a holiday out let me know the details and i will have a look for u we all need one! bex ur natalie must be a natural to ski ing (u did say she was goin ski ing didnt u?) i thought it was a nightmare but i suppose it dont help me being overweight an all i just kept wobbling over lol mmm choc brownies again anna def save me some - u really do know how to look afta people beth where r u hun hope ur ok and bb hope ur settled in ur new home and mel hows things with the pg are u blooming luv to u all take care em xx
  • Oh Emma, you poor thing what with crying yourself to sleep last night and crying at work, my heart goes out to you. It was good to read that you and your o/h have had a good chat tonight I hope it has helped. Well I wish yu all the luck for going back to work tomorrow hopefully it will be a easier day for you. Will be thinking of you and anytime you need to chat you know where we are. Sendng you both big hugs, love Beth xxxxx
  • thanku hun it means alot to me x
  • hey everyone just got invited on here by becki hope its ok ive got another post "does he want me and the baby or her and the baby" and "exsomphalos (herniea) " aswell.still trying to suss that one out. lee (thats my partner) is working late again stock take so im home alone as norm then tomorrow hes up at 5 for work at 7 and i wont see him till bout 6 tomorrow night. if you read my post you will kinda know. thanks becki again im gonna try one last time to see if i can talk to him. we have just had so much to deal with and thursday aswell we have to see the consultant about the opperation on our baby so thats more stress... god i dont stop talking.... hope everyone is ok and enjoying motherhood or cant wait for motherhood.... even thou all the probs i really cant wait... only 3mths left bring it on!!!
  • Hello everyone.
    Chris knicked the computer off me again last night, how dare he...
    I was watching the program about this boy who had an operation to his head and eyes. It was really sad, he lived in a remote village in Uganda and had to go to USA for the op. It does make you realise we are so lucky to have all these things we take for granted, like electricity and running water.
    Becky, I used to watch him play but since the kids can run around and get muddy I stopped.Had to wash the kit a few times which is nice... but now I don't.
    I am so pleased for you Natalie has moved up a class. I used to be an instructor when I lived in sweden for 5-8 year olds. It was great fun.
    Bigbertha, You seem to be having a really difficult time, I hope it gets sorted out with your partner and you are able to talk to him. Men can be so insensetive sometimes. My hubby used to be friends with a girl(it was nothing between them) and I used to get so jealous. She was a flirty person aswell.We were only going out at the time. He could never understand why I would be jealous as they were just friends, she used to go out with his best mate. Anyway, we never see her now and she has recently moved to Oz. Good riddens.
    When will you have to have the op on your baby? IT must be hard to have that to deal with aswell. IT is very difficult for men to understand how you feel when you are pregnant, my hubby is rubbish even after 2 children. He thought I could do the same things as I did when I wasnt pregnant and that I would have the same energy levels... How wrong was he... I blame their mothers for not bringing them up right.... MY hubby is lovely though just useless sometimes...
    Keep your stremght up and try and stay positive. We are always here if you need a chat..
    Beth, I thought exectly the same about the pudding.. Cheapskates..I should be nice, they are babysitting tonight, Chris and I are goinmg for a curry after Rebeccas parents eve.
    BB, how are you doing?
    Gemma, Mel, Emma, Lilypingu I hope you are all ok.

Gemma I bought some Q10 in Holland and Barret the other day, they have got a sale on so it was really cheap. Good Luck.
    Take CAre
    Anna
  • hi girls wow its been busy....jessica!!! great!!! im glad you came on. oh dear i didnt know your having problems with baby also, god im not suprised your feeling low and what with hubby being the way he is too...you deserve a medal!dont worry about chattin on spud either we all do that on here esp me : ) lol..so whats happening with your baby then? what have they said up at the hospital?....we are all at different stages of ttc on here but melanie who comes on is pregnant again she is around 20 weeks i think, prob got that wrong cos ive got a memory like a sive..lol..anna i know what you mean with the pc cos sometime when i come on no one is here so i think ill go on later then steve walks over and nicks it!!! ive told him he's not allowed to go on his pc untill ive finished with it!!lol..i have to agree 100% about blaming parents well mothers for the way there sons are esp if they are an only child and a little spoilt they dont ring them up to think of others do they and then they have problems with relationships when they are older!!! hmm i wonder why?? lol..ive told shane when he gets married he's not to leave everything to her just cos she's a woman if they are both working they both muck in!! wow anna skiing cool...yes apartently shes doing well shes really pleased with her self.lol.. sounds really happy..(she says with alittle smile on her face!!!) emma im glad you got your first day over with ...dont worry about the crying theyll understand and it will be a good release for you getting it all out too im sure today will be a lot better for you youll have to let us know later...thats nice about the soul ...something to think about ....beth if you fink u r gonna nick ma wine then you are mistaken!! ..lol..only messin..youll be welcome to it if i ever manage to get pregnant again that is!! deep down i dont feel like its gonna happen and if it does i dont think it will be to full term but hey thats another story...anna are you packing yet?...ill have your liitle boy while you go he's bloody beautiful!!! youll not get him back though.hehe beth im glad you liked the suger puff story i keep thinking im crackers but i guess you all already know that!!.lol. lily thanks for that never heard of it but anna has said where to buy it so might get some when we next to out. so jessica what are you going to do today??? hope your going to get some fresh air even if you dont want to get out just go for a little walk round the block or something it cant be nice for you being on your own all day inside...do you go to any baby clubs or anything? where you can have a chatt with other mums etc??..we'd all pop in if we lived near by!!!.lol..well i gotta go sooty wants feeding and he's climing all over me and getting in the way of the screen trying to get mt attention!! what are your cats called jessica? right im off talk later then hugs all round. tc becky xx
  • Hi swede, thank you for letting me know that, i'll have to pop over and get some, what exactely does it do? is it just replenish something we're low on? Thank you Emma for your mail back, i love everyone on this post, but i seem to be drawn to you cuz or the similarities in our 'stories', im sure we'll all be fine and hope your okay after your traumatic return to work. Wrote a letter last night to my partner, everything im feeling, still a bit 'weepy' but i think it may have helped me a bit, its always hard to explain things when your crying, and you just give up and fall asleep (well i do anyway) so it really did help me. I ve got my return to work looming also, next monday im back in the thrawls of it, i dont want to go back so i can avoid questions etc, but im going to have to or i'll have to give up my phone!!!!!!!!!!! (not really an option-hehe) To everyone who said hi and sent their love, im sending it right back to you, and i hope that soon we all have a bit or good luck, i think we deserve a break. Rebecca, im feeling exactly the same way as you in that im not sure what will happen if i conceive again, i ve obviously been looking through all the websites i can searching for answers surrounding why this has happened to me, and i ve read some horrible statistics about if you ve had so many m/c then your some much per cent likely to do it again, i really should not look, but i cant help it, im either looking at those sort of sites or property sites. I feel like my life has come to a bit of a stand still and everything in my life i ve wanted i ve worked hard for and got, so all this business has really knocked me, cuz i cantdo anythingto hurry it along, so i ve become fixated with moving and have even booked a venue to get married at even though its not until 2009!!!!! im trying to keep myself occupied i think. Anyway, i think i ve rambled enough now, you ll all be getting bored, hehe, so il try you all again tonight, and again much love and luck to you all, I feel like i know you all now, your my friends and i really hope we all get what we want and what we deserve, Love to you all xxx
  • I have dropped Aaron off at playschool so I should really pack...Cup of tea and computer sounded better. I havent got a clue what the Q10 does but anything to boost chances..
    Not usin ov sticks yet, trying to go for the every other day option at the min....Maybe I should tell Chris that..lol. or maybe not as he might think I just want him for one thing...
    I went to check on AAron last night before going to bed( I always do that) and he was not in his bed...where did I find him, in our bed..No good for babymaking so I had to move him....
    Becky, do you think I can send Aaron with parcelforce...only joking, thank you fro the lovely comment though. He is really funny at the moment with things he says and does. Apart from when he makes a mess...I will try and go online later if I get a chance. Rebecca has got swimming after school and then we are going out.
    Anna
  • Hi everyone, thanks Anna, i managed to get some Q10 from Tesco's (nowhere near a Holland abd Barratts here) so im going to start taking those tomorrow, so fingers crossed to us both!!!!!!!! Bless him being in your bed, and i agree, definately not great for ttc, however i feel that having a partner who works nights also is not ideal!!!!!! Hes going to have to get a new job, all this daytime ttc is really getting the way of housework, hehe, Hope your all feeling okay anyway, and il speak to you soon, Love xxx
  • hi girls hope ur all ok! my day was worse today i dint sleep a wink last nt and it so pisses me off when i cant sleep at least i dint cry today i had to hold my tears in when a good customer of mine asked me how my pg was goin! i feel like u to bex an gem i feel like i will neva get pg again or if i do somet will go wrong again it is awful isnt it but i think we have got to try and think positively i know easier sed than done but if we follow all the advice available like taking the vits and gettin healthy etc etc u neva know our wish may come true coz i dont know about u lot but b4 i knew i was pg i drank loads i wasnt healthy and i neva took vits before i was pg and i always got stressed so i have been blaming myself so if i follow correct guidelines next time then at least if somet does go wrong then i know it wont be down to me. thanks for that tip anna bout the q10 anova one to try keep the tips coming girls it all helps. bex av u got a cat aswel as a hammy? if yes how do they get on? bet there funny to watch! bb not heard from u in a while hun hope to hear from u soon and beth how u doin? hope everyone else is ok. gem it is really wierd coz a few days afta the m/c me and my o/h decided to arrange a wedding too and i fink ours wil be in 2009!!!! i fink it is a gud idea to focus on ova things in life if u can coz ovawise i dont know about u but i wud get obsessed coz i too av been driving myself mad looking for answers. anyway before i go i would like to say that i truly am grateful for all your support and i too feel like i know u all as friends now and i dont know what i wudda done without u all. big bertha nice to have u join us and i hope u gain someting from chating to us all as much as i have. hope ur doin fine mel keep us updated sori if i missed anyone out luv to u all and sweet dreams em xx
  • Hi girls just a short one this evening......dont know whats worng with me but I'm shattered and ready for my bed and its not 10pm yet!!!!! Becky....I am really sorry but I forgot to ask how your face was in my last post.....I hope that its ok sounds like you had a nasty reaction to the stuff that you were using. Oh Emma.....honey I'm sorry that you had another bad day and obviously it didnt help with your customer asking about your pregnancy :\( Please stay strong as I know that your time will come again soon and you would make a fantastic mum as would you all that are thinking of trying again soon. I know its easier said than done but try and go with the flow......I'm finding it a bit easier now but dont get me wrong it gets me down when my period arrives but I just think that at least I know that I can fall pregnant and not like some couples who try for years and years only to be told that they cant have children. I am glad that you are finding the board is giving you some support we are always here for you and dont forget it. Anna....Oh bless you son in your bed but have to agree thats it not the best of places when you are ttc!!!!! Did you manage to get any packing done? Mel how are you and bump hope you are doing well and if you are back at work taking things easy. BB come on girl whats taking you so long to get that pc of yours up and running???? Only joking! Hope all is well with you and that you are settling into your new home. My brain is not working that well so I am going to love and leave you all before I start typing a load of rubbish!!!! Take care and big hugs all round Beth x
  • hi girls i came on earlier but didnt know anyone had been on cos i only went to page 10 hadent realized we was on page 11!!! lol what am i like??? girls i really dont want to be funny or anything and its really up to you or what you think but cos im really funny about any sort of medication while ttc i thought id look up that Q10 thing just to see what it says about it and when i typed in ''Q10 and pregnancy'' this is what it came back with...and i just wanted to let you know then you can decide wether to have it or not but before i take any im going to ask at my doctors just to make sure...(copied and paste direct from the health page it was on)...Can I take Coenzyme Q10 + Vitamin E if I am planning pregnancy, if I am pregnant or breast-feeding?
    Whilst all ingredients found in Coenzyme Q10 + Vitamin E are deemed safe for food supplements, which are classed as a food, we always recommend that those planning pregnancy, who are pregnant or breast-feeding consult their doctor prior to taking any food supplements.
    Whilst coenzyme Q10 is a natural substance produced by the body, it has not yet been tested during pregnancy as a food supplement. We would therefore advise against taking this product during this time of life, unless specifically advised by a medical professional.
    There are a number of multivitamin and mineral products on the market that have been designed specially for this time of life, however, we are not able to offer such a product at present.... hope you dont mind me sharing that with you all like i say its up to you what you do just could not say nothing after reading it!!. anna id love to have aaron parcel force would be good do they do same day delivery???.lol..im going to have to go for a minute but ill be right back folks!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx