Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships

Outcome of appointment with Neuro Consultant

Hi all, just wanted to let you all know. Went to see Neuro Consultant re my epilepsy & pregnancy. Was very positive, in that he said a change in medication would not be necessary, and pregnancy appeared to suit me well......wish I could have seen him at the start!!. He was really nice, and it was good to hear positives about my condition rather than "worse case scenario". It was such a relief!!!!! I feel like I can really start to relax and enjoy things now. Thanks for listening

claire xx

Replies

• Hi, so pleased to hear that, I had been thinking about you and what was happening. Don't forget to chat with everyone on the other boards, and keep us posted with yur pg news!xx
  • thanx suzaie, you'll have to bear with me, I'm a bit new to this site, but once I get the hang of it, i'll keep you updated. take care, xxxx
  • Awh thats great!! xxxxxx
  • Oh great news thanks for letting us know, put the consultants report at the front of your notes so that you don't get it mentioned to you again. Pregnancy suits you he said, well I guess it will be a Walton size family for you then LOL.
  • really happy for you, pregnancy can be stressful enough without added worries. keep us posted xxx
  • Hi Bristol & starfly, thanx for your support, it's good to know....goodnight Jim Bob!!!!!! xxx