Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Stillbirth?

hiya everyone - just wondering if anyone else has experience this? im going through it at the moment gotta give birth to my little man tomorrow.

If any one else has please reply just still confused what actually happens it just goes in one ear and out the other. and how ur feeling now and everything xxx

Replies

• Hi, so sorry to hear your news. I've been thru this, feb this year. We lost our little boy due to placenta problems at 27 weeks. Tomorrow, they will tell you everything as you go along. First they'll take blood from you to run tests and do swabs - like a smear. They'll ask you if you want a post mortem carried out, we did....we just wanted answers. It will be a very hard day for you and your oh, physically but emotionally it's even harder. Physically, I recovered quite quickly but emotionally it's taken a very long time.....I still have some bad days. If theres anything you want to ask feel free. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. x x x x x
  • Oh you poor thing. I'm so sory to hear of your sad news.

I haven't experienced stillbirth, but have lost a dd so know the loss you must be feeling.

I will be holding you both and your precious Angel boy in my thoughts.xx
  • hi nikki

i'm just wondering how you and your oh are doing. hopefully you came through everything physically, and that part wasn't too bad for you.

thinking of you

xxxxxxxxx