Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships

I need help here

I found out I????m pregnat a week ago. I????ve lived with my boyfriend for 5 months now. But things are not really good in the relationship. One day before I realized I was pregnant, he suggested me I should move out. I????ve always been a very sensitive person and this man is the kind of person who changes his mind from one day to the next. When I told him about the baby, he said we shouldn????t have it. I????m really worried because I don????t know what to do. I want to have the baby but I don????t know if this is going to be the best. He sometimes wants to have it, and sometimes he doesn????t. He????s nuts!

Please I need some advice!!!

Nat:\?

Replies

• Poor you,,,it's hard enough being pregnant...let alone having all of that to deal with aswell.

I think you almost have to put your relationship to one side and think if you really want to have a baby. If he keeps changing his mind he doesn't sound as if he will be very reliant.

Being pregnant can put a strain on the best of relationships...so you also really need to talk to him and decide if you do want to be together as well.

Good luck x
  • hi hun

Sorry to hear your having a hard time at the moment, the only thing i can really suggest is that you think about the baby and your relationship separatly. You need to sit down and think about what you want, do you want this baby? Will you be able to raise your baby alone if need be? Please don't take anything this man says seriously because he doesn't sound like he knows much about what he wants so i think you need to base your decision on being a single mum just to be on the safe side.

good luck in whatever you decide hun
    charlie x 13+6
  • having a baby is a major life changing experience, so i think you need to be really really sure you want to have this baby. As someone else said can you & do you want to bring up a baby alone (as you may have to). also if you do have a baby by this man, do you really want to keep links to him if you do indeed split up. a child (imo) should have contact with both its parents where possible. i really feel for you & know it must be a hard & tough decision to make. Whatever you decide, make sure its what is best for you (e.g don't care what other people think), as ultimately it'll be your life most affected in the short term.xx