Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Could I be pregnant?

Hi, I'm Jena.

The past few days my nipples have been sore, but just the nipples. I havent been using the restroom much more than I usually do. I have been kind of sick sinus wise the past few days as well. I was wondering if my boobs just hurt because my period is coming or delayed because im feeling a little under the weather. How did you guys no you were pregnant and what were your first signs?

thanks please help

Replies

• Options
    Hi Jena

I felt a little under the weather with tiredness no other symptoms really. Then I missed my period and tested but was not positive untl 5 days after it was due. I read other posts where nipples have been their symptom at the beginning. Have you been trying long?
  • Options
    I realised I might be pregnant because I felt really sick. I was a bit slow on the uptake because it was the new year and my sisters 21st and I had been drinking more than usual. I thought to start with that I just had the mother of all hangovers but then I realisd that af was late!
  • Options
    Hi Jena

the biggest give away for me was how sore my nipples were at the end of the day it was such a relief to take my bra off! I couldnt even sleep on my front cos they hurt that much but i didnt think i was pregnant. After 2 weeks it was unbearable so i bought a test and it came back positive! now i have 7 weeks till i give birth. definitly do a test to put your mind at rest.

good luck!

Vicky x
  • Options
    with my 1st it was sickness, 2nd time was nipples being really painful and going of chocolate and coffee (my 2 favourite things :cryimage sounds like you could be.
  • Options
    I started reacting badly to food that I normally loved - I couldn't bare to have it in my mouth. I stopped drinknig tea which was the biggest thing for me. My boobs were agony.
    But when I started throwing up badly I thought I had a tummy bug or food poisoning.
    Even though when you add all this together it seems quite obvious i may have been pregnant I really didn't think I was. I nearly fell off the loo with shock when the test was positive!
    Do a test and put your mind at rest and keep us posted with the results!
    Good luck!