Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

BLOODY MISERABLE!!!

Hi Beth,
Thats really kind of you. I started to think, I've got everything I want - what the bloody hell is wrong with me??? I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I was stunned about how bad I felt about it. i used to think (before it happened) that at least I knew I could fall, and I should be positive it will happen again, but when it did happen I was nearly on my knees, and if it wasn't for everyone on here I would of gone mental. I am really close to my hubby, but we just weren't communicating - at all. Anyway, enough being miserable, and I am trying to get excited with out getting ahead of myself. Good luck with the reflexology - I hope this month is the month for you!!! Thanks for your kind words, Claire xx

Replies

• Options
    Hi Claire, just popping on to see how you are feeling today. Hope your anxiousness is getting a bit better. How far along are you now? Keeping all my fingers crossed for you that the scan goes well, that you should help settle any nerves you might have. Dont beat yourself up, you are behcing perfectly naturally in my book. Just keep thinking positively and taking good care of yourself. Thank you honeymummy3, what a lovely thing to say. You really lifted me today when i read that. I have found a lot of fantastic, supportive people on here who have helped me tremendously and i hope that i can give some of that strength and support to others who are going through such awful times. i had a sad moment today when i saw a lady with a 7 week old little boy called William who was just gorgeous but i felt so happy for her that she had him. Well, had some good news this week. We exchanged contracts yesterday and so i feel much better now that we should move after all. Thinking how i felt when we lost the house i am so grateful that we have got it back again now image Hi emma, hope you are feeling a bit better today. Dont be surprised if you dont feel better that quickly because it does take time. Let yourself have some time to grieve, it is perfectly natural and dont let anyone else tell you any different. We have all lost such precious little ones who we will never forget, however far gone we were and you need time to allow yourself to grieve and start to feel better in your own time and at your own pace. Your body has also gone through some trauma and the physical time will take time to heal too. Sending you lots of love and hugs to you are your partner and hope that the dark times will start to get lighter soon. Hi beth, glad to hear that you are practising hardimage i am sure that you will get some good news soon, i am certainly hoping so. Take good care all, lots of love and kisses, bluebird xxxx
  • Options
    Hi ladies, thanks for all the lovely things you have all said, it really makes a difference. Yes I am feeling a bit better. I am now 9 weeks but I am still feeling in limbo a bit. Glad you have exchanged bluebird, maybe now that is off your mind something else lovely might happen for you - fingers crossed. And Beth I know exactly what you mean about the machine business, it gets really clinical when you know when 'should' be doing it, it's awful really. I really hope it happens for you and bluebird and soon. Thank you all for being so lovely, Love Claire xx
  • Options
    Hi Claire, just checking in to see how you are doing. Have to say you are sounding a lot happier than what you have been ;\). So you are now 9 weeks not long for the scan, I'm on a count down for you! I know its sad but I just think that these are such exciting times. Well I'm gonna love and leave you hope you have a great weekend and speak soon. Beth xx
  • Options
    HI Beth, I'm feeling much better thank you, although i am being really snappy at my husband, which is becoming a nasty habit. Today I got my scan date through, so it definatley seems far more officail. It's on the 23rd of Feb, so that is my next stage I'm looking forward to. thanks and hope you have a good weekend too, Love Claire xxx
  • Options
    Hi Claire. Thanks for your kind words. Yes, we are moving on Friday so once the dust settles we should be fine. Think it is the "right time" next weekend too so that will be nice in the new house image Hope you are feeling much better now, try not to snap at hubby if you can help it because it raises your stress levels and i dont want you to be stressed any more. Great news re the scan. Please do keep in touch and tell us how it goes, looking forward to hearing about it already image Will hubby come with you? That will be a special moment for you both. Sorry, cant remember if it it your first baby? Even more exciting if it is. That will be time for lots of hugs and kisses instead of snaps! lol. Take good care of yourself and please keep in touch. love and kisses, bluebird xxxx
  • Options
    Hi Bluebird,
    hope you move goes well. You're ambitous moving and sex all in the one weekend, but i will certainly be keeping everything crossed for you. Yes it is my first at 33 i'm starting to feel like a old biddy when you start talking to people - i'm sick of people asking why did I wait so long??? I'm - like helllo? Its only a bloody number, I still feel like a baby myself! Very excited about the scan, I think my husband will have to work, he has his own business and as i've given up work, him taking off time at the moment is not going to happen. He will come at my 20 week one. That makes him sound miserable and he is just as excited as me, when I'm not bitching at him!!! Let me know how it goes next week - GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!! Claire xxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Awwwwwwwwwww, thanks Claire. I'm excited for you too. Cant wait to hear how it all goes. Not long now. Yes, i am ambitious i suppose but when you gotta go for it you gotta go for it!!!! LOL. Going to start testing again today with me ov sticks even though it is only day 7. You never know! Dont worry about your age at all. I got a bit of that when i had my son at aged 35. Goodness knows what i'll get this time as i am almost 46!!!!!! Still feel 18 though and still go clubbing to Flares in Guildford with the girls at work. Bless em, they dont mind dragging their "mum" out with them! lol. Even got chatted up by a 26 year old last time and he believed i was 33! What a boost to the ego. My OH asked me if he was drunk! Blooming cheek. He wasnt and nor was i! Still, there you go. My clock is furtiously ticking away so must make hay while the sun shines image I think that although your hubby and you have had a few "snapping" sessions recently, you come across as loving him to bits and that is nice image Please take good care of yourself and speak soon. love and kisses, bluebird xxxx
  • Options
    imageimagehi claire your sounding better, i wouldnt tell the inlaws yet unless you want them living next door!!!!!! mine are a 4hr drive away and thats just the way i like it.:lol: on a more positive note whwn they come to visit its great and they get lots of positives they dont feel like they have missed out being so far away ,it makes the times they come more special. sorry im not much help
  • Options
    Hi honeymummy! We must have been posting at the same time!!!! How are you? It seems that great minds think alike and we have both voiced the same opinion for Claire's dilemma. Give me 5! lol. Hope you are keeping well. Best wishes, bluebird xxxx
  • Options
    giving you 5 bluebird and a big hug, im ok tired my little monster was 3 yesterday so all busy, how are you and the house getting on???
  • Options
    Awwwwwwwwww. Happy birthday to the monster!!!! lol I am well thanks although tired like your good self. Been doing last minute chucking away today as the house move is all set for this Friday coming! Unfortunately, working Mon-Weds but off Thursday and Friday and i have got half term week off next week as well which is excellent timing image Fingers crossed that it is new house new baby, would be lovely image Nice to hear from you and give your little one a birthday hug from us image hugs, bluebird xxxx
  • Options
    Thanks ladies, I have asked all my friends and they think the same, but I they also know about all the times my inlaws have got on my tits. I know they mean well but they are really high maintenance and even my husband realises this now, It sounds really awful but my sister-in-law can't stand them and if they irritate her she lets them know. Me on the other hand keeps the peace and tries to make up for it, but sometimes I wish i'd never started acting as it's really hard to stop. His mum can be very manipulative and it has caused problems in the past. Husband is really good and says for me to put her in her place as he knows I would never start anything. When they were on the door step they would just turn up, and I know it would only get worse when we have the little critter!!! I was wondering if my friends had said the same as I have told them horror stories of them and maybe they were just being biast, but feel reassured. We have been open with them and told they know our situation, so I feel that we have been fair with them. I mentioned to his mum that it's only 2 hours away (when Petes driving) and we could come for the day, (as we've got dogs) but unfortunately thats never enough, a visit is only valid if you sleep the night!!! My husband says thats her tough luck! Thanks again, feel better now, xxx
  • Options
    I'm sure your all sick of me whinging on, but i have had such a crap day, i've got to do it again. I am so moody, I am now 10weeks and still feeling really angry - not sure what about just do. I actually would quite like to kill my husband, as he is doing my head it and this afternoon I have been baking, I made a birthday cake for my friends birthday tomorrow and some smaller ones as i'm visiting a friend in the afternoon whose just moved house. Then I made a quiche for tea in a fucking sweet pastry case. I know it's hardly serious stuff but I wanted to cry. My dh said he wasn't going to eat it (for obvious reasons - it tastes like shit) and I wanted to throw it at him. I was moody last night after listening to the news about that awful case of abuse, and then today I went to Sainsburys and next to the car park there was a field with two horses in it - no shelter just standing there looking really miserable - and i know I probably need therapy but I've been thinking about them all day - God if only I could have a gin and tonic - sorry for being so boring - rant over
  • Options
    and another thing, I have lost my new best friend Tess, she went to the shops yesterday and she hasn't been on here since - WHERE ARE YOU??
  • Options
    claire you sound so funny u just made me laugh i know its not funny what you have just sed about the quiche and everything but life at the moment is just like that for me everything just seems to go wrong but u have to laugh at it dont you other wise we would go insane ive been reading some posts and some of the stories are just heartbreaking i had my first m/c about 4 weeks ago and i hope it is just a first but i am dreading getting pg again coz i know i will just worry myself to death we are ttc again and im sure my day will come but i just want to know when anyway hope ur feeling better soon and gud luck with everything il have a gin an tonic for u love em xx
  • Options
    oh claire how long did it take for u to concieve again? x
  • Options
    Hi Emma, I really feel like a bunny boiler at the moment. I think it's down to the fact (i'm a miserable bitch)and I can't seem to be excited after my mc. I really does take the edge and excitement off of it. When we were trying the last time, I really felt that the only thing that would make me happy would be to get pregnant again, and all I seem to be doing is banging on about how miserable I feel. And what is worse is, when I hear other people whinging about sore knockers and feeling sick I would want to scream at them, so I know to all the people ttc, I must seem a right cow - so I'm sorry I know I am really lucky. I'm not doing much to boost your confidence am I???? Before I mc we had been trying for 23 months. I was horrified when my doctor said we need to get things moving as you are knocking on a bit - cheeky bastard I was only 31 then. And then I mc in November, 4 days before my 7th wedding anniversary, and I fell in December so I'm due in September. By the way if you do have a gin can you make it a double, sod the tonic xxxx
    Good luck Emma! xx
  • Options
    hi claire dont worry about being moody it will be the hormones etc i am still v angry about everything i just want to smash something up and i hate feeling like this but im sure it will get easier to deal with in time so it didnt take u long to catch again then so thats gud and yes they are cheeky bastards saying ur gettin on a bit 31 aint old im 26 in march and to be honest i sumtimes think im getting old coz loadsa people i know r only in there early twenties and they already have a baby so any tips on how to get pg again quick? when is ur 12 week scan hun? i hope everything goes ok this time fingers crossed speak soon em xx
  • Options
    Thanks love, I've got my scan on the 23rd of feb, so very excited about that.I'm going shopping on Wednesday and I haven't bought anything yet, and I'm desperate to, so maybe then I'll feel it's actually all starting to happen. The biggest thing that helped me to fall was a friends advice. She had one baby, then had a ectopic and tried for years - she has since had another - yippee, anyway, she told me to look for the mucus plug. Don't want to sound patronising as you probably already know about it, but just incase you don't its a slippery clear discharge you get around the time you ovulate. And it's better to have lots of sex before you ovulate rather than after. So as soon as your period is finished - go at it. Do you have regular periods? and how long had you been trying last time. The doctors reassured me that your are superfertile when you have just been pregnant, so chin up xxx
  • Options
    Hi claire just wanted to say have read some of u'r comments on different topics and personally I think u are blooming marvelous never mind the gin u are a real tonic! From what u have been saying u having a bit of a rollercoaster time at the mo but if u anything like me it will improve. I have one daughter (almost 14) and have had 4 m/c since but thankfully am 6 and a half months gone now and I went through the same feelings as uself still do some days but its getting easier to relax and enjoy, havent had the same problems with the baking though as I have trouble even going near the cooker!!! Still have my miserable days but i say to hell with them all if they dont like me snapping dont bother me then and if I feel like it I might even add a growl lol!! Take care of uself chick and keep u chin up x