Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships

really peed OFF!!!!!!!

GRRRR! :x found a recipt in my fiances jeans today, had obviously fallen out of his wallet cos theres no way he would have wanted me to see it. we are currently a month behind on the rent and the baby is desperate for a cot and hes gone and spent ??1000 on a guitar! im so angry, dont know weather to scream my head off or sit and cry, trying to keep calm at the moment. He knows how worried i am about the rent being late, i try and meet all the bills on time but my MA took ages to go though and its taking me a while to get back on track. Dont want to sound like a miserable woman if i confront him but the money situation makes me ill. argh dont know if we want the same things anymore, obviously are priorities are completly different. dont know, maybe im in the wrong his money after all.
sorry rant over but still feel crap lol! :cry:

Replies

• i would go bloody mad hun! if he knows ur behind with rent and babe needs a cot i think he has been selfish,childish and thoughtless to spend so much money on a guitar, can u tell him to take it back? surley baby and a roof over ur heads is priority over a boy toy? im completely lost for words now
    (hears the kids jumping for joy at my silence,lol)
    ur def not a misery or in the wrong hun,i think ur gonna have to confront him though coz he may keep on spending money that should be spent on baby, good luck. xx
  • Oh i would kick his arse! Selfish bugger! Its one thing spending money on stupid things when you have extra cash but when moneys tight then he shouldnt be so stupid. Not only does the rent need paid and the baby need a cot, christmas is coming up and everyone struggles with that without spending ??1000 on a guitar!
    I would leave the receipt sitting on an empty dinner plate and tell him that he isnt getting dinner again until he returns the guitar and buys the cot and pays the rent, hes being an immature git.
    my love and thoughts are with you hun. xxx
  • You have the receipt - if I were you I'd take it back myself!! Actions speak louder than words, so teach him a lesson! Otherwise he might keep doing it as kirst3 says.
  • Any luck. When you said his money............I know where your coming from. With my money I buy everything,half rent. All d food,all d clothes for baby. opps he ONCE bought leah something. Shes like 9 mths old. Then when u ask them to get something its like DO they really need it????? Like We dont really need to by vegatbles do we!!!! Jesus. lol im just on a mad rant today. Im so fxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxing peed of with my o/h seriously.
  • Ooh, take it back, take it back, and with the money buy baby a cot and anything else you think baby would like! What a selfish git. I'd go crazy at him.
  • I like ur animation pic pink tooth brush............lol