Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships

just saw a message

2»

Replies

• Hi just to update i came home after just over two weeks at my sisters felt we were getting in the way.My oh and i went for a meal which i went to with prepared questions lol he anwsered them so we are going to give it another try although i feel like he is trying to turn it all around on me and make it seem like its my fault but i guess we will get there in the end if it doesnt work i wont be leaving as i know my rights now and he has to leave and i can stay in the house with the girls if it comes to that but like i say we are trying even though it seems like sometimes when he talks to me its like he doesnt even like me anymore but i think thats because i found him out,he also said he wants to try for another baby im not ready for that though will see how things go but i cant see it happening for at least another 12 months.Anyway it was upsetting the girls being away from home and they have bounced back great since we have been home so this is the best thing for them i really hope this works out.
  • K. . First of all , sorry hun - cant imagine wat your going through .. you say he might not of cheated but has lost your trust... trust is something u cnt get back & does it matter if he cheated or not ? he shouldnt be doingg it in the first place he as a wife and 2 kids .. If i were you i wouldnt tell him i seen the message , i know how hard it is when you want to yell & rant about somethnig but then he will try to sympathize & will be more aware next time .. if you dont kinow wether you want to leave him or not leave it abit longer and try to catch him out whenever you have the oppurtunity , as for he other woman she clearly has no respect for herself or does she not know he is a married father ? if you do want to leave him then byall means rant :lol: but the main thing is to stay in each others life for the sake of the kids & dw hun id hate him too .
    take care ,, goodluck .