Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Does anyone feel hungover, even if you haven't had a drink?

Thats the only way I can explain it. I feel hungover, but I haven't had an alcoholic drink for ages! Do you think its just a build up of lost hours sleep, although my 4 month old tends to go through until 4am has a feed and goes straight back down until 7/8 ish, so it's not as if I'm up all night...? Does anyone else feel like this? I'm finding it such an effort to entertain my LO when I feel so crappy. :\(

Replies

• Options
    Poor you, yes definately! It wasn't until I had a baby that I realised that the worst thing about hangovers is the tiredness! The only thing I can say is that it will pass. Sorry if thats no comfort but you are not alone in feeling this way.
  • Options
    Thanks for your message. I think it is just tiredness, just so difficult to get used to a lack of sleep!! I'd be OK if I could switch off when he goes to sleep at night, I just can't seem to wind down ready for sleep myself until around 11 - 12pm then when I'm woken up around 4 - 5 I struggle to get back to sleep!!! I know I'll get used it eventually, I better had a s going back to work in 3 weeks...ahhhh!!!!
  • Options
    I would agree with the other girls, every now and then i have a night out without drinking but will still go dancing, and i always feel like crap the next day, lack of sleep is the worst bit about a hangover!
    maybe when you get back to work you will be in more of a routine and will be able to get to sleep earlier your self, they say that for every hours sleep you get before 12 its worth 2. try not to worry i'm sure you will find a way!
    xx