Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I need help here

I found out I????m pregnat a week ago. I????ve lived with my boyfriend for 5 months now. But things are not really good in the relationship. One day before I realized I was pregnant, he suggested me I should move out. I????ve always been a very sensitive person and this man is the kind of person who changes his mind from one day to the next. When I told him about the baby, he said we shouldn????t have it. I????m really worried because I don????t know what to do. I want to have the baby but I don????t know if this is going to be the best. He sometimes wants to have it, and sometimes he doesn????t. He????s nuts!

Please I need some advice!!!

Nat:\?

Replies

• Hi the only advice that i can give you is what i would do in your position your post doesn't say how old you are,but i'm 32 & if it was me i would get rid of the boyfriend & keep the baby,but i also have a good family round me & i know i would'nt be by myself,unfortunatly the only one who can make the descision is you,by the sounds of it he really does'nt know what he wants,can you talk to your mum or friends they are the ones who know you best & will be the best ones to help,sorry i could'nt be of any help,good luck xo
  • hi hun, i agree with cloclo get rid of him and keep your baby if thats wat u feel is best, he obviously isnt being very supportive and dosnt sound very commited,
    u r the only one who can make the decission, talk to family and friends as u will then get an idea of how much support u will have.

good luck hun wat ever u decide. xx
  • agreeing with the other two i would get rid of the boyfriend and keep the baby, if you did chose to terminate because he put pressure on you, you would never forgive him and your relationship would be over anyway. Good luck x
  • ah chick dont worry

im 19 and 7 months pregnant and b4 i knew i was pregnant and 4 the first 4 months i was a demon with hormones and my boyf gave back what i gave. i couldnt handle it and moved to a friends 4 a few days and i gave him time to think and after the 12 week scan we both realised that its not about us anymore but a baby was on the way
    if you have to get out of it then do cos stress isnt good now your pregnant

take care and all the best

dani xx:\)
  • do what ever you whant to do, i have a friend who had a abortion cause her boyf told her to and the relationship broke down anyway and she regrets having abortion everyday. its totally up to u dont let him push u into it. good luck with what u decide to do