Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships

natural m/c after missed m/c

hi ladies,

as some of you know i found out last week about my missed m/c. i had a natural m/c on sunday. i know a few of you have been thru the same experience - sorry if it brings up difficult memories or is tmi. i wondered how long it is normal to bleed after a 'natural' (what a rubbish word) miscarriage in these circumstances? i'm still bleeding now and the m/w at the pregnancy support unit said to call when i stopped bleeding and then i can go in for a scan to get the all clear. it just feels like it is going on forever.

it is easing off a little and the killer period pains are more manageable but i dont know how long this normally lasts. i've always been blessed with an af that lasts 3 days max so this seems like eternity for me!

i'm feeling not too bad emotionally (given the circumstances) but this is starting to get really physically draining. Any thoughts?

gr x

Replies

• Hi gr2007, im so sorry for your loss, i ve had 2 m/c since jan and both have been so called natural. I think they all vary to be honest, my first m/c lasted 6 weeks and my second lasted 4 days so it really is just down to the individual circumstances i think. I hope things start getting better for you soon, Let me know how you get on, Take care of yourself, Gems x