Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships

Have a 1yr old, 2 yr old and due in august, HELP!!!!

How do i cope with everything??? Too much is happening to soon.
Ive always wanted to have my children close together but now its happening its really scary,
I found out i was pregnant about 2 weeks ago, which was fine, untill i also found out I was already 5 months pregnant! Im really scared now. My oldest daughter is 2 and my youngest is 1 and now im going to have another baby in a few months. To top it all im moving house in a month.
I feel like ive lost control of everything. Normally by now im used to the fact that there going to be another baby and ive started to buy everything. Now im worrying about money, my money is all supposed to be goin on my new house. Also my partner has just started a new job so he wont be able to take the time off that he will probably need for us.
Im just in panic mode now.

ANY ADVICE PLEASE!!!!

Replies

• I know partly how u feel hun, i moved home when i was 37 wks preg, but family and friends can be a great help 2 take the lo's 4 a while here and there.. Is there ne one close u cld ask? As 4 finances.. U can do sums and budgets and all that but i find 2 cross each bridge as u cum 2 it and take each day at a time.. Its not a gd time 2 panic hun.. Maybe ask oh 2 sit down and work out ingoings and outgoings with u 2 ease ur mind! Gd luck hun.. Breathe... And relax xx
  • I know partly how u feel hun, i moved home when i was 37 wks preg, but family and friends can be a great help 2 take the lo's 4 a while here and there.. Is there ne one close u cld ask? As 4 finances.. U can do sums and budgets and all that but i find 2 cross each bridge as u cum 2 it and take each day at a time.. Its not a gd time 2 panic hun.. Maybe ask oh 2 sit down and work out ingoings and outgoings with u 2 ease ur mind! Gd luck hun.. Breathe... And relax xx
  • I am so sorry my reply came up numerous times! Im using my phone and the connection sucks! X
  • Hey.

It must be a shock to find your 5 months gone, but once youve got your head round it you Iwill be fine. Im also due in august, and i have 14 month old twin boys so will be in a similar situation. re money, we dont have any but as another post said just gonna cross each bridge as we come to it. my dh is self employed so works really long hours so I am do everything for the boys. I have more months to get used to idea and am now excited but it did take time. I figure that in a few years we will be laughing as we will have completed our familys over a short space of time. Good luck xxDBxx