Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships

Feeling low!!!

Sadly we lost our little angel Daisy on the 25-12-2008 she weighed 5lb3oz which i couldnt believe as i wasnt actually due till the 6th of feb, and was born sleeping,this was the worst day of our lives, you never think its going to happen to you.

I'm still hurting very much and there isnt a day that goes by or even a moment that goes by when i dont think about her, i just wish she was given a chance. Although i have just lost a baby all i think about is having another baby is this wrong....? im not trying to replace my little princess that could never be done and the love i have for her will NEVER EVER fade. i just wish that things could have been different she should be here with us now and i should be giving her lots of kisses and cuddles.

is there any one else who has had a still born and felt this way...? xxxx Kat xxxx:cry:

Replies

• Hi Kat,

I have just read your story in bereavement but couldnt find any words that seemed good enough to respond.

I cannot begin to imagine what you must be going through, your story made me cry and I just hope you are getting all the support you need...

There is another girl on here, Nikki, who has recently been through the same thing and might be able to help you in a way that someone who hasnt experienced it can't.

Take care of yourself x
  • Hi Kat

I'm sorry I cannot begin to imagine how you are feeling, I'm so so sorry for your loss.

I realise no words can take away your pain but I didn't want to r&r.

Take care honey xx
  • Kat- it seems so unfair and cruel when this happens. Sending you a prayer and really hope you never go through this again. Best of luck when you feel strong enough to try again xxxx