Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

dont know what im going to do

Phil had the results of his scan today and things are looking pretty shit for us! the tumor on the left has not grown but there is a tumour on the right which has changed form and so he needs to go for another biopsy on monday. I am so scared teh consultant thinks it has gone from being benign to aggressive, because of where it is on the brain they cant remove it so it looks as though radiotherapy is the only answer and all that will do will delay the inevitable. I am so scared i just dont know what to do. I wish with all my heart that i could do anything to make this right:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Replies

• Options
    oh hunny, I'm so sorry this isn't the good news you were hoping for. don't have anything useful to say but if you need a rant, a cry or anything just give a shout!
    thinking of you all a zillion, em xxxxxx
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for you. I hope things are ok on Monday
    xxx
  • Options
    Sorry hun like emdt im sure we all cant say anything usefull for you it must be so stressfull. We will all be hoping the best for you and your partner on monday and you know where we are if you need to rant. xx
  • Options
    I really don't know what to say other than if you want a chat or rant or anything i'm available.
    My thoughts are with you all for Monday and i pray that it brings some better news.
    HUGS XXX
  • Options
    so sorry u didnt get the results u hoped for hun, thoughts with u for monday hun, and like everyone else has said we r all here should u need to cry, shout or anything. xxx
  • Options
    Im so sorry Hayley- you'll get through this together, ill be thinking of you both, all our love Vicky and Joshua xxx
  • Options
    thanks for all you kind words ladies, it really is just sooo difficult at the moment, part of me is trying to stay positive untill we get the results of the biopsy but the other part of me is trying to resign myself to the fact that he is likely to die before the children grow up, he is terrified obviously and i am trying to hold it together for him which is proving difficult at times, especially when he tells me to find someone who will be good to the children if he dies. I am heart broken but for the next two weeks untill we get the results back I am hoping for a miracle. xx
  • Options
    Thought about you alot today and hope that you have got through the day, i can't imagine how frightening this is for you all and just wanted to send you loads of hugs. xxx
  • Options
    thanks again but the wait is going to be even longer now, they cancelled his op today so is being done weds which means we wont get results till 14th now. long story and i have just put another post coz i needed a big rant.