Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

what a day

hi

well my turn to moan now...

my ex started moving his things out today,which i found really hard what with being 22weeks gone with twins which are his.

im also moving out of my bedroom and sleeping on sofa so kids can have bedrooms.1 for the 2 girls and 1 for 3 the boys..

just found it all stressfull what with kids not helping much and my 12year old boy totally driving me insain i feel toatally worn out but bedrooms arent finished yet..

mandy xx

Replies

• Options
    Sounds like you've had an awful day. This won't help much time does ease things so keep your chin up as it will get better with time. It may be worth investing in a sofa bed though as you'll need all your rest to keep on top of things.

You haven't said the reason why he's going - just wondering if this is a permanent thing?

Take care hun, keep us posted. We are here for you if you need us.
  • Options
    hi

hes leaving cos he dont want me to keep babies??

mandy x
  • Options
    Hi mms,
    Just wanted to say I am thinking of you- it must be the worst position ever to have to choose between your partner and your babies but remember he is the one without the balls to accept responsibility and support you all so although you are on your own at least you can hold your head up high.
    Hope you get better accomodation too as that must be pants sleeping on a sofa when preg with twins :cry: