Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Please help

Hi Everyone,

Recently I have been through alot, moving house tomorrow, had mc last week, Mum is all over the place...it has all left me feeling really down. I'm not sure if it's PND or just because i've had alot on..what do you think?
I am sleeping and eating, just feel like I have no energy all the time and just generally feeling emotional and down.
I also have an 8 month old son. Sorry if it all sounds silly, just need some advice.

Thank You

xxxxxxxx

Replies

• You sound like you have an awful lot on your plate at the moment. Moving house is soooo stressful in itself but you also have an 8 month old baby which is a full time job in itself.
    I am sorry for your loss, I don't know what else to say-there are no words that will help with this issue right now. I have never been in this situation myself but I imagine that you need time to grieve for your baby. I feel that in this kind of situation grieving is harder coz there is no grave so maybe you could plant a tree or a lovely bright flower in your new garden in memory of your baby.
    Time is a great healer and hopefully you will feel a bit brighter soon.

If you are worried about pnd talk to your partner and then to your GP.