Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships

contact between my daughter and her dad, dont have a clue and need some advice

I have recieved a letter from my daughters dads solicitor saying he wants contact, he has not seen her for a year so i am going to try to arrange for it to be in a contact centre. Can the solicitor set it up without having to go to court? and if there are any charges for using the contact centre will i have to pay them or him seeing as it will be him using the service?

Really need advice as i dont have a clue about any of this and getting really worried. thanx.


p.s posted this on alot of forums but still no advice.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Featured Discussions