Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

D.day arrived.....to painful :-(

Yet another month of no success no baby and yet more tears!! I just don't get it?? Why does it happen when you least expect it but when you want it it doesn't!! Now until 6months ago it had been a very long time since I had tried for a baby but I don't ever rememeber it been this hard and painful!! Heartbreaking

Replies

• Options

took me 7 months first time round - you just need to go with the flow and try not to get yourself worked up about it, as that's the worst thing you can do.  Perhaps you could get away for a couple of days with your OH in the New Year, that would help with the relaxing bit?  Hope you get your BFP soon xxxx

• Options
    Well this isn't my first pregnancy!! I've got an 8year old daughter and been pregnant several times, that's what makes this all so frustrating because I know I can fall pregnant image but I know your right because its taking over completely just means its taking longer to happen! We just want it so bad time away sounds like a good plan image xxxxx