Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Battling Eating Disorder

Hi,

I have posted this in the General Forum, but I know from my own experience that we tend to stick to certain topics and not others. It's not a subject I have had much ease finding on here so I thought I would share my story. I know posts like this are often seen as companies pushing something. I'm definitely just meimage I have been a lurker for a long time, but been around quite a few years on the site now.

I decided that this year I would make it a more positive one and try to recover from the Binge Eating Disorder that I struggle with. It's not something that is talked about very often. Even starting this post it was difficult to know where to put it. However I know there are plenty of us that share the same issue but don't have a lot of support or opportunity to share our thoughts and worries.

With that in mind I have decided to document my journey in a blog. Being pregnant and having children is one of the most stressful times for us mums. Once we have little one's, putting our own needs first isn't really an option. So it can make our problem a lot harder to deal with. So this year is dedicated to recovering for me and hopefully raising a bit more awareness for those of us battling alone. If you want to follow my progress, this is my blog. Any comments or questions are welcome as talking about this is my aim really.

Replies