Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships

Husband

What do u do if ur husband doesn't want a baby right now but u do what can I do ? 

Replies

• Unfortunately it takes two to make a baby so there really isnt a lot you can do Without both being on the same page. Have you spoken to him about why he feels this way? Maybe he's worried or scared about something that you could help him through which would ultimately change his mind? Or maybe you could compromise and say that you will leave it for now but would like to try in a year? Something that helps both of you so he doesn't feel pressured but you also know that you won't be waiting forever?

• It's not that he doesn't want baby's just wanta to wait till he gets a better job in 5 months but he is 25 and I am 30 so clock it's ticking but thanks for the help 

• but 5months in the grand scheme of things, in getting pregnant is no time - it can take months, sometimes years to fall pregnant anyhow, so why not tell your husband that, and see how it goes?

Also, he is being wise about getting a better job - babies are expensive!

• hi I'm 31 and ttc #3 I have a 14 yr old son and a 10 yr old son and it's taken me and oh all this time to agree to try for number 3 and being your 30 I no how you feel I say go for it lol I hope he comes round gl to you x

• Thanks I can see it for his point but he says that he can see it for my point I have told him till I am blue In the face  and I do want more that one baby so need to get a move on lol

• Both should be prepared for a baby before having one😊 this are important questions and maybe...!

• I think that kind of husband want's secure future for his family