Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anybody else worry?

does any body else worry they are not good enough for their partner? i know that my partner adores me but I look at his exes and they are drop dead gorgeous and I am far from that, they are also very slim where as I am a size 18 and so not happy with my body. I lack Body confidence. I am worried about the sex life. It's good but I feel as though he does most of the work as I don't feel confident enough doing it as he tries to control me even when I'm in control Leading me to think what I'm doing is no good, I know I sound ru childish but does any body else feel like this? I want to feel as though I am good enough in both ways 

Replies

• Options

I think a lot of people have worried about thier partners ex's being better than them in some way ..ive done it where ive been jealous and insecure but ive grown to realise its pointless self torture yes obviously ur partner did or does find his ex attractive otherwise he wouldnt of been with her but realise this is true of everyones current situation my fiance obviously found his ex attractive and yes they were at some point happy and he loved her but thats not the case now as he's with me and he loves and fancies me.. so what im telling you is he's with you because your you and he chose you over every other woman on this planet.. i tell myself if he still wanted his ex he'd be pursuing in that but no he loves me and bought me a diamond not her... im sure ur the girl for him.. xx