Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships

Feeling down

Hi,I am suffering from anemia im both folate deficient and iron deficient,I feel like I can't breath,dizzy,tired and sick and I am so worried about how we are going to afford a third child and new house,but feel like no one understands,I cook,go to work,clean and chase after our two children but feel like my husband doesn't understand at all,he doesn't offer to do anything nice for me,and shouts ast me for silly things like leaving a few dishes oin the sink,he doesn't work and can't cook so everything gets left to me but he doesn't seem to appreciate any of it,I feel so alone and know that he is too stubborn to change.sorry for rant ing on but just feel so tired of everything.

Replies

• That sounds like my dad And mom why don't he work , if your doing it all and paying bills maybe u should leave and see if he misses you show him you don't need him and a relationship is suppose to make you both happy. Some men açtually feel less of men if they dont have a inçome and dont help out. Sorry your stress just remember you control your dont let life control u . stay strong