Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships

don't know what to do anymore!

Hi so I'm knew here and just wanted a bit of advice about the situation I am in.well I got married over a year ago now and everything was great at first,in my husbands culture they are supposed to live with in laws for a bit after marriage and that's what he wanted until we got our own place so I respected that.We moved in with his sister and her husband and 2 kids when we got married,like I said everything was great at first.when I found out I was pregnant we was over the moon and we welcomed our beautiful baby daughter 5 months ago now on 7th Sept 2015.At first everything was wonderful,I always knew his sister would try and take over with my baby but nothing like this.after about 3 weeks since I had my baby she started constantly taking over and I over heard her calling my baby her daughter and my baby her sons "brothers" I obviously got really upset by this but my husband just shouted at me and told me it was normal in his culture and they don't mean it the way I think,so I left it at that.Still now they all take over and I hardly get any time with my own child.the other week it got really serious when my sister in law told a lie to my mother in law and my husband got really angry and started hitting me with our daughter on my knee saying I was ruining his family.it's been like that since my baby was born that his sister has been constantly putting me down about my weight and telling lies about me causing arguments between me and my husband,even though I told my husband everything she was doing to me he didn't believe me and said I was just a jealous bitxh and that if I wanted to stay here I'd have to respect his rules,then he told me that his mum told him that if I didn't want to stay here I should just leave with the baby and go back my mums,even though I did nothing wrong and I got put in the bad for her telling lies about me.even she heard me crying and shouting when my husband was hitting me and she never stopped me.but now it's getting worse,my husband has completely became a different person,he used to be so kind and gentle and now he's just so rude with me.he makes me actually ask to pick my own daughter up,when he doesn't make anyone else ask.he makes me ask to take my own daughter upstairs,and then tells me no because it's a weekend and everyone is home snd they wanted to spend time with her,even though they spend every single day taking my daughter off me leaving me with no time with her.he told me today if we didn't have the baby he would leave me,and that if I take her upstairs it's not his fault what people think of me,he says his mum has said I will take the baby away from her like I do with his sister but I've never done that ever! It's the other way round and he doesn't believe me! They are just all ganging up on me,I'm constantly crying and I'm not happy anymore! To be honest I'm only here still for my daughters sake! I can't take anymore! I've begged him to find us our own place but he's refusing! Any advice 

Replies