Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

overbearing inlaws. think I'm loosing mind

Cut a long story short me and the other half have been arguing alot. I'm almost half way through pregnancy. Iv ended up having abit of a breakdown and just needed some time to myself in my bubble to come to terms with things. I suffer from depression/anxiety.  The other half told his mum she could come round and told me last minute I said please cancel I cant deal with visitors at moment.  After another fall out he agreed.  Next thing I know iv got angry texts off his family and him on the phone to an upset mum and then he turned on me for it and I got called ungrateful and everything under the sun while on phone to his mum and its really got me. so I said I was leaving. Then his mum came round in tears anyway. And put the other half in a difficult situation. I just want to leave I dont know what iv done so wrong except to have some space in my  own home while we are going through a rough patch and everyone seems to have turned on me