Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

relationship on verge of breaking down

HI,  basically wanting any kind of chat here, things have been dead in my relationship lately were been engaged for a year and half now and have a daughter together, once a year he goes abroad with his football team which I'm never happy about as it's for a few days, his decided to go this year which is next week, but this time he didn't even bother to communicate with me about it and booked it behind my back now his made plans that I've only just found out about that the night before his morning flight hell be staying at a mates as he lives closer to the airport (yeah thanks for telling me) we don't get intimate anymore and quite frankly I don't want him touching me as when we do its never romantic we just get it over and done with for the sake of it, we live with my parents for the last 2 years but he thinks it's ok to spend his money on himself for his football instead of saving for a flat which we really need, I don't want to blab on so much but it's one thing after another after another and I'm getting ridiculously sick of his actions I never get a break from our daughter nor would I want a break from her so what the hell gives him the right to leave the country for days with disgusting mates? Please tell me if I'm over reacting but it once again will not just be for a few days as the football season is back soon and he does every single game home and away plus cup games when I got with him I knew he was a massive fan but as his grown up and we've had our girl when the football season comes upon us we barely get a weekend with him, it's not just the football though it's everything in general and I'm actually scared that him going away will break us I love him but I'm so fed up of him, sorry for the long post I'd just like some sort of communication with anyone that won't look down on my relation 

thanks x