Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Fed up to the max!!

My son is 7 months old now and love him to bits. What makes me so sad is none of my friends exist anymore. I have few friends as it is but they just don't bother. Some days I'll be fine and I know I'm better off without anyway but I just get so mad like I wanna confront and tell them how I feel because im no good at keeping it in but then I think even if I did and they started bothering I wouldn't wanna know because they'd be doing it cause I've told them too basically.. Ugh!!

my sister is pregnant and she is generally my best friend but she's just lately been no use she's so moody all the time and our relationship is utter crap for now so that makes it worse. That will sort itself out in time anyway but do u ever just feel like you've had enough.

my partner is great but works so I deal with my son 99% of the time and I think everything's getting on top of me especially as my son is extra whingey at the moment and nothing settles him Apart from walkin in his pram and my energy level is rock bottom. 

im 23 so I know my friends are in a different place I just am quite a selfless person and I suppose I expect others to treat me how I would treat them but it never goes that way I guess.

having a rough time today I suppose but need to let it out X