Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How to move on?

Hello, pretty new here but in dire need of advice... 

3 weeks ago my partner came to me saying that he thinks we aren't working. I explained that if he didn't want to be with me,  He knew were the door was. Killing me all the same but we thought we'd try again for sake of daughter.  

The following day I couldn't shake the feeling he was lying about saying there wasn't someone else. I was right I read msgs on his phone that he'd told his cousin about another woman who I know quite well that he and her had been texting and if I wasn't in the way they could be "seeing what happens" !! I was absolutely devastated but again we are trying to make things work for the child. How do I stop feeling so shit and worthless about this? I chose my parter 6 years ago as I thought he'd be the one to never break my heart and he has.... I think nothing physical has happened with the other woman but the msgs were going on for weeks and I think there might have been feelings involved. I work for the same company as her and I'm petrified of ever seeing her as well. I've lost a stone since I found out.. I'm just at a loss!!! Many thanks for any help xx