Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships

Lost and lonely

hi everyon, so im new to all this. I just really need some advice. Iv been with my partner for 3 years. He cheated on me for quite a few months but swore he wouldn't do it again and he hasn't. I thought when I found out I was pregnant that would complete us but tbh it's worse than ever. He's never loving towards me we never spend any time togethe. We never go to bed at the same time. He calls me names and makes me feel so guilty for his problems and mistakes. I have another son from a previous relationship which he does not accep. He finds him irritating and doesn't like that I'm too soft on him then critisies my parenting. I can't talk to him let alone reason with him.  He doesn't realise when the baby comes he's going to have to take over the bills. He pays me towards the rent and bills each month but doesn't always contribute towards food. When I try to talk to him about it he says  im bullying him for money. he would rather spend his money on ciggis and other stuff which he swore he would stop. Im terrified and extremely lonely. I feel things may be better if I was single but not sure if I should take the risk as I think he'll get nasty. I just want some advice. Sorry for the rant!