Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships

Need advice girls

Okay so i have started a relationship with a new guy who is such a lovely person and honestly we get on so well. But there is this woman whom he is kind of friendly with  firstly he was all jokey with her like tickling her which i put down to it being like a friendly thing then he tells me a few weeks ago she had suggested sex then i lastly the other week there find out that she asked him to be her boyfriend which he told me that he said no but it's making me really paranoid and insecure not him but her surely she shouldn't be suggesting these things should i be worrying or am I panicking over nothing? He doesn't seem like the type who would hurt you i need advice ladies 

Replies

• Do you girls think it's innocent on his behalf because he actually told me himself or should i still worry? i really don't want to make a big deal of it if i shouldn't i don't know what to do because the relationship is basically new, all advice would be very much appreciated!! 

• I can totally see where you are stressing out about it, in my opinion I don't think you should take anything out on him but I do suggest maybe sitting down and telling him how you feel and that she is making you feel extremely uncomfortable, tell him that you wouldn't mind if they are friends but to make sure she knows they are JUST FRIENDS nothing more. 

• Thank you so much for you're response. Part of me was worried because he's already reassuring that it's me he wants to be with he said he told her basically no and i do trust him because he told me first maybe try sitting him down though and explain it makes me uncomfortable thank you for the advice