Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TOTALLY FED UP!!!!!!!@

Right it's 12.39pm my hubby still in bed... apparently he not feeling good infact he always not well... he has a genetic heart condition!! This is mostly what he dose goes he goes to bed  2am/3 am and wakes up between 11 am - 1pm. Doesn't get ready until 2 pm 😂 it's a sad life I am starting to grudge the fact he is doing this to me especially with 3 children oldest who has autism and youngest is 3 months old. He can tells me he cannot get out of bed straight away but when it comes to him wanting to go to the parade he can get out of his bed at 7am and walk for hours end??? Right okay I understand heart conditions I know he can come very unwell at times but surely he is taking the piss right out me? So unfortunately I had to stop working as am my oldest fUll time carer due to her ASD so everyday a battle am ran down no energy infact i am on axanity and depression tablets cause am starting to feel worthless not because my day to day life because of him... he is dragging me down cause there isn't any consideration how  I feel or any rest for me just all him and his health!!! Cannot shift this feeling as if am being used, I don't matter and I am not wanted. I just cannot stand the sight of him anymore am out of love for him completely.