Forum home› Family life & relationships› Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Will he come around & support me?😔

Ok, longggg story.. but me and my ex boyfriend started seeing each other in November 2017, he asked me to be his girlfriend on the 15th of January 2018, and i found out 1 month later that I was pregnant! I told him over the phone and he wanted me to have a abortion, when I said no he became irate and told me it was over and blocked me on Facebook, fast forward 3 weeks and he’s been in contact and told me he wants to be there, but is giving me multiple mixed signals, first he wants to be with me but in a few months, then he hates me, then he still loves me and cares about me, and then I’m told to never contact him again.. the breakup has been pretty messy and I am broken, I want him to be there for me and baby, and he says he wants to but I don’t know 😔😔 I want him to come back and be with me in a relationship and be together to raise the baby, I think he is just scared and probably shocked at how quickly this has all happened, plus he was in a year long relationship with a girl who fell pregnant too only 2 months into the relationship but she drank 2 bottles of vodka and had a stillborn baby at 27 weeks! I think he’s scared he’s going to get attached to our baby like he did with theirs and then lose it again! But he’s being unfair on me! What should I do? I’m trying the no contact rule too but it’s killing me not hearing his voice💔 I’m due on 23rd of October! (1 day after my exes birthday!!)