Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

do u think it is right what my hubby is doing?

2»

Replies

• i have added u add me lynnpalmer1@hotmail.co.uk
  • Hi, Just read all these posts and I just wanted to say that sending that text was very brave and if he has any sense he'll pick you. I hope everything works out for you, everyone on here will be roooting for you x x x Good luck x x x
  • hi just read all the replies too and agree with all the girls i would absolutely murder my OH in this situation ts completely out of order that he can do this when you are the most vulnerable being pregnant its such an important time! let us know how you go thoughts with you xxx
  • well girls, i got a text back saying he wasnt choosing because it is all innocent. he said he loves me but he doing nothing wrong so why stop. anyway, i have left him be. i not replied, just said well i no how you feel and obv you dont love me.he replied saying i do but love is not about stopping things that ya partner dont like. i not replied. just gonna crack on with my pregnancy. i think we are now over image
  • I think your husband is being very selfish by putting you in this position while you are pregnant, like you need the stress?? If it is so innocent then why would he have a problem with not contacting her if it meant keeping you happy, guess you guys need to have a chat when he comes home, thinking of you xx
  • Really sorry to hear that joey, what a selfish get he is. Sounds like he needs to grow up and get in the real world. At the end of the day it will be him who realises what he has lost and maybe it will be too late then and he will end up with nowt. When are you due? xx
  • 4n half weeks i due image gettin scared xx
  • Of course your scared, this is supposed to be the happiest time of your life, i hope you have got the support of close family and friends to be there for you. keep in touch joey and you know we are all here any time you need a chat xx Wish i could help more xx
  • I think you know but if it was so innocent then why is she not aware of you & the baby. Just remind him of that when he calls & if he insists it is still inocent then ask for her phone number or email so you can introduce yourself to her. If there was another women who was such a good freind to my oh then I would expect to know her.

Call his bluff & force him to see how hurtful his actions are to you & the baby.
    This time is alb about you & the baby, if he wants to act liek a tosser then you really are better off without him stressing you out.
  • hey joey,
    clearly what he is doing is causing you alot of upset and stress and hurting you. If he loved you he would stop what he is doing because of that! After all who wants to know they are causing pain to the one they love? let alone carry on doing it. Sounds to me like he is trying to take the easy way out by saying hes not gonna choose hoping you will back down. He's a majour @hole. Do you have any close friends family? If so let them support you and forget about the idiot. Us lot are always here to chat and help out with advice when we can 2. Best of luck hun, xxx
  • Hi Joey

I am so sorry to hear about your situation. Been reading the posts and my heart goes out to you.

Try to concentrate on you and the baby, but don't take any shit off him. Your baby is more important and he should realise that.

You take care.

Sam xxxx
  • I think i would feel pretty damn upset if i found myself in this situation. i wouldn't stand for it, at least he is a long way away and not able to meet this girl. would talk to him about it all before doing anything rash. it might be harmless flirtation...would he really do anything about it? why not email this girl and set the record straight??