Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Abortion/player

I have been seeing someone for almost a year and recently had an abortion after an unplanned pregnancy. The guy I was seeing reacted reasonably when I told him he said he loves me but dosent want a Baby. I booked an appointment at an abortion clinic and told him. leading up to the abortion he didnt bother to speak to me so I reached out to him he apologised and said he would be more supportive.The day of the abortion he didn’t speak to me even though I contacted him on the day and he hasn’t spoke to me at all Now for 4 weeks. I’m disappointed because he never used to act like this at all he was very caring. He now ignores me completely if I contact him. I wasnt too comfortable to have an abortion and nobody knows so I can’t speak to anyone. I did it because I didn’t want to have a baby Knowing I would be a single mother(I already have one and am single) and  I also did it to respect his wishes.hes gone from being into me to not caring at all I’m so hurt I had strong feelings for him. I don’t know how to move on from this I feel angry and sad and frustrated every day.

Replies

• Im sorry you had to go through this on your own! Understandably you feel upset and hurt. Unfortunately when some people dont know how to react to certain situations so they run instead. However this is a judgement on his character and not yours. I dont have the answers on how to feel better about this but you deserve so much more anyway! Xx