Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Is my husband cheating on me?

my husband travels a lot for work since last couple of years.

Recently, while looking for something, I came across 2 box of unopened condom packs. These are originally from Germany (Masculan brand expiry date July 2022 and batch no is GV33303.) is there anyway to find where these could be purchased from and the manufacturing date?

These were definitely not bought from London.

I am very anxious as I believe these were bought while I was abroad to visit family for couple of months And during the same time he was on a work trip to Romania. Also we currently have a pack containing 6 condoms that we normally use. He is quite a laid back person who would normally not buy things until the very minute even if there is no stock left.

I have attached the pics of the product. Any help with it would be very helpful.

imageimageimageimage

Replies

• The second translation on the front cover is in Romanian - prezervative (=condoms), same for the back, so they could have been sold there.

Definitely not bought in UK.

Ask him why he thought of buying these while abroad? He could have picked up something at the airport if he thought he really needed one for home.

But he might say he just wanted to see how this brand is. (and why didn't he try them with you since he came back if he was so interested?...)

So first maybe ask him to buy a new pack, if he says we still have some, then show him these. He could say he forgot about them though.

Where you found them that also might tell you something.

And pay attention when he answers these questions, trust your instinct.

• Is there a way to identify which country it could be bought from based on batch no?

these were in the cupboard but werent exactly hiding coz we anyway don’t have much storage space in our house. 

Even if he picked up from the airport i was not going to be back in town fir another month. Also there were already few ones left at home And he was definitely aware of them.