Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Am I overreacting??

Hi everyone, wondering if any body Can offer me some advice.. I’m currenty 11 +4  and have been in hospital for 2 days treating a really servere kidney infection via i, my boyfriends mum dropped us to a&e early hours of the morning I was admitted and within an hour of being there, they had done a scan to check baby, seen it all looked okay and he’d decided he was tired and left to go home as he had work in the morning (baring in mind his mum had to drive us because he was drunk). 

As we aren’t living together at the moment, when I got released yesterday i went back home to my parents, not once did he check how I was, he did pop round for an hour today on his day off but decided he couldn’t stay because “the weather is too nice to be in doors” and promised to come back tomorrow.

Am I being unreasonable being upset with him? I feel like he doesn’t care that I’m ill and as long as he knew the baby was okay he figured nothing else mattered, feeling really down now and not sure how to handle it.

Replies

• Options

I’d tell him how you feel, tell him that you feel like he doesn’t care and say he’s made you feel upset...isnt on that he would rather be outside in the sun than spend the day with his unwell pregnant girlfriend, I’d be upset as well, he should have stayed to look after you x