Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Is this the end?

. I have two older children and a 1 year old, the babies dad was fine until she was born I had to do everything even though straight after delivery I had a bad time of it and he was back at work as soon as he could.

I previously worked full time in a demanding in a difficult job and was a single mum too, I was left with everything I had no emotional support what so ever I.got on with it all because I had to. In a sense I was a single parent he got up when he felt like and got on with his life often ignoring me on social media etc.

The relationship wasn't right since then but I tried my best to make it work and hoped in time it would improve recently I made the decision that I couldn't be miserable any longer I'm still looking after three kids with no help from anyone. 

I asked him to move out because I hoped it would give him the kick up the bum he needed and see he could lose his family he seemed more concerned about his tv than me or his child. He always says he loves me but I think its just words . I'm perfect happy to be adult about it but he's spent the best part of a week ignoring me when he does respond he leaves it at least 24 hours . All I got yesterday was he was sorry and can I come and see you and baby tomorrow I've seen messages when guys are really sorry you dont wait a day to respond. I really think he has no respect for someone he says he loves and who is bringing up his child. Due to him playing these mind games I dont think he should get to see his child until he grows up but I also dont want to come across as a complete cow. The only thing I can think of saying is not this week I cant be dealing with you. What do you think. I sent a message saying just that and all I got back was ok he is totally emotionless.