Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Confused and depressed :(

sorry if this is long winded girls bare with me i need some advice. 

Ive been with my partner for 3 yearS. I have a child from a previous ass and one to him and he has a daughter from previous. 

From having my daughter ive been really depressaed so much so that the thought of leaving the house some days scares the crap out of me. However im slowly coming to terms with. Ive recently started to do one night a week in a local chip shop just to get more money cos mat pay isnt enough to run a house etc and he is refusing to mind the kids sayss he works too hard to be looking after them and does too much as it is. 

He hasnt worked now in 2 weeks and he has consistantly been out of the house from 9 am mayb not getting back to 8 or 9 at night and always picking me on me. I have been really u. Happy and crying consistantly because of this and feel ive no ine to talk too. Ive done wvery night feed from she has been born and still when she gets up in the middle of the night.

I was admitted in to hospital twice due to exhustion and dehydrtaion and clots but this doesnt aink in am on the verge of a mental breakdown and with two kids i cant but i can feel it getting worse day by day :(