Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships

Boyfriends wants to move i dont

Ive been with my BF for 2.5 years, its been hard, he was massaging other woman for a year but now irs stopped.

We argue on a weekly basis, he accuses me of mesaaging men when i havent etc, he has a bad temper 

He wants to move back to his honetown 40miles away and i don't want to for the simple reason thati don't want to pull my son out of school when hes happy there. he's 4 and with his cousin and would be so upset if i moved him, also my son and BF dont have a great relationship.

I have said id move 15 miles away and travel to take my son to school everyday but my BF says im selfish and dont care about him because i won't move to where hes from and where he works and daughter is. Uve told him he doesn't have to stay here, he can move back but while were unhappy and unstable im not moving and will not be takinh my son out of school.....Am i selfish???? He says even his mum says im selfish

Replies

• anyone im sitting here crying as we've had a massive argument, hes calling me a selfish bitch and he doesn't know if he wants to be with me. Says i think mkre about my son than him and i don't care about him.

• Doesn't any answer on here

• Of course you think more of your son than you do him doesn’t every mother? I’ve been with my partner 5 years and we have a son together and I think more of my son than I do my partner and he thinks the same as well

by the sounds of it if they don’t have a great relationship wouldn’t you rather be with someone who got on really well with your son 

to me this relationship doesn’t sound great and maybe you would be better off breaking up you’re not selfish for wanting to stay where you are 

•  he was massaging other woman for a year but now irs stopped.

We argue on a weekly basis, he accuses me of mesaaging men when i havent etc,

he has a bad temper 

He wants to move back to his honetown 40miles away

also my son and BF dont have a great relationship.

my BF says im selfish and dont care about him because i won't move to where hes from and where he works and daughter is. 

He says even his mum says im selfish

ive broke all this down. It’s all about him - what he wants to do, where he wants to go, he sounds a right challenge. If he wants to go let him go as I know I couldn’t cope with someone like this as he’s just manipulating you. It’s all emotional blackmail

• Ive told him to go but he wont, told him its over, he worms his way back in. told him if hes not happy to leave but he never does.

• I’d be doing more than tell him if anyone was like that with me