Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Help for my thesis on postpartum sexual function

Dear Moms,

I am a new mom myself and doing my thesis on postpartum sexual function. Please read the content below and if you could answer my survey, it would be a big help. Thanks! 

Dear Mothers,

We at the Faculty of Education and Psychology at Eötvös Loránd University of Budapest, Hungary, are conducting a study on the correlation between conditions present during childbirth and postpartum sexual functioning in women. Head professor and researcher, Varga Katalin PhD, Department of Affective Psychology, is leading the study along with the help of Masters Students of Clinical Psychology.

If you are a mother who is maximum one year post partum (one year past the birth of your child) and no more, then your participation in this study is highly appreciated. Kindly take the time to answer the questionnaires in the link below. The questionnaire will take about 15-20 minutes. Please try to be as honest as you can. The study is completely anonymous and no personal identification details will be asked.

If you are interested in the results, you can contact the head researcher in the month of April 2019 for the statistical output. The contact email address is: varga.katalin@ppk.elte.huThank you for your contribution to Psychology and Postpartum science!

Please go on the link below to answer the survey

https://goo.gl/forms/USOI80jn4sGXB71h2