Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships

Need help to find a lawyer!!

My sister had separated from her husband and now she is moving legally. Her husband treated her so cruelly. The problem is that she can't leave the child with her husband. She wants child custody. Does anybody know a good family legal counselor who can help to get custody of the child? One of my colleagues referred me to Stephen Durbin & Associates, a Toronto family lawyer. Does anybody know them? Please leave some suggestions.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Featured Discussions